• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

News Welcome to EC Tunnel, your local E-Commerce Tunnel! (1 Viewer)

Ack this will take some getting use to i will say as of now i prefered old lay out way much easier but with time im sure this one will be easy as well to navigate.

I agree i just had to delete every single message i owned in order to receive more. Which i kept for transaction reasons. =( while its been year half since ive sold anything was still nice to have just in case.

i want my 10k mailbox space back plx, I'm 3000 % over my inbox :eek:

Normal users don't have a 10k mailbox message limit, only "Bazaar Verified" members did. If you're supposed to be Verified and aren't, then you should make a post in this forum instead of here; https://ectunnel.com/community/forums/support-suggestions.150/

I'm not 100% clear on the subscriptions ECTunnel is going to offer or if it's a direct transfer of the RG "Bazaar Member" and "Verified" features from before.

Last edited:
So anyway, other than posting stuff we already know, listing links that don't work when you click on them, and saying you don't know about stuff that might happen. Any chance of info plx redbot? :rolleyes:

My post are like, 10 hours apart :p and i wasn't badgering redbot, took a pot shot at the other guy :p I'm not expecting this to be fixed in a day or two. But if i will ever get my 10k capacity back or not would be cool for a yes or no on that.

Atm i still have to use the other sites messageing to conduct business :p

So anyway, other than posting stuff we already know, listing links that don't work when you click on them, and saying you don't know about stuff that might happen. Any chance of info plx redbot? :rolleyes:

You're posting in a "Welcome" thread about your potential bug instead of the Support & Suggestions forum? :rolleyes:

If you already know all that info, then you should be smart enough to post in the relevant section of the site, rather than getting salty about it.

Can we have an inbox similar to the old site :-/ this is confusing and my stuff is all out of date and not in order , I just miss the old inbox, stuff was in bold, and now we have "conversations" hope we could get something like the old redguides for inbox this is really rough

Mailboxes are increased by being Premium.
Users that are Verified on RG will be getting 1+ years of Premium here on ECT.

Hope that helps some of you

Last edited:
alright, I think people's premium/verified statuses (and inbox issues that go with them) are all fixed.

Everyone who has ever spent $1 at RG gets free premium at EC Tunnel for several years. Verified status lasts 7 years from the start of EC Tunnel, so nobody will lose verified until 2025

Users who are viewing this thread

Back