• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

News Welcome to EC Tunnel, your local E-Commerce Tunnel!

Redbot

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey everyone,

Welcome to EC Tunnel, a site dedicated to trading. I hope you think things are more organized and easier to use, as that's one of our big goals.

Find any bugs, or have any ideas? Make a post here, please:
https://ectunnel.com/community/forums/support-suggestions.150/

Thanks for stopping by!

nvidor

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ack this will take some getting use to i will say as of now i prefered old lay out way much easier but with time im sure this one will be easy as well to navigate.

nvidor

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I agree i just had to delete every single message i owned in order to receive more. Which i kept for transaction reasons. =( while its been year half since ive sold anything was still nice to have just in case.

Crovsar

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
i want my 10k mailbox space back plx, I'm 3000 % over my inbox :eek:
Normal users don't have a 10k mailbox message limit, only "Bazaar Verified" members did. If you're supposed to be Verified and aren't, then you should make a post in this forum instead of here; https://ectunnel.com/community/forums/support-suggestions.150/

I'm not 100% clear on the subscriptions ECTunnel is going to offer or if it's a direct transfer of the RG "Bazaar Member" and "Verified" features from before.

Last edited:

sunnyday

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So anyway, other than posting stuff we already know, listing links that don't work when you click on them, and saying you don't know about stuff that might happen. Any chance of info plx redbot? :rolleyes:

nvidor

Rating - 100%
39   0   0

sunnyday

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
My post are like, 10 hours apart :p and i wasn't badgering redbot, took a pot shot at the other guy :p I'm not expecting this to be fixed in a day or two. But if i will ever get my 10k capacity back or not would be cool for a yes or no on that.

Atm i still have to use the other sites messageing to conduct business :p

Crovsar

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So anyway, other than posting stuff we already know, listing links that don't work when you click on them, and saying you don't know about stuff that might happen. Any chance of info plx redbot? :rolleyes:
You're posting in a "Welcome" thread about your potential bug instead of the Support & Suggestions forum? :rolleyes:

If you already know all that info, then you should be smart enough to post in the relevant section of the site, rather than getting salty about it.

Redbot

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Keep the feedback coming! Lots of bugs to iron out, thanks everyone for your help.

Dracco

Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Can we have an inbox similar to the old site :-/ this is confusing and my stuff is all out of date and not in order , I just miss the old inbox, stuff was in bold, and now we have "conversations" hope we could get something like the old redguides for inbox this is really rough

Coinstop

Staff member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Mailboxes are increased by being Premium.
Users that are Verified on RG will be getting 1+ years of Premium here on ECT.

Hope that helps some of you

Last edited:

Redbot

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@sunnyday inboxes should be fixed soon, rebuilding database now.

Redbot

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
alright, I think people's premium/verified statuses (and inbox issues that go with them) are all fixed.

Everyone who has ever spent $1 at RG gets free premium at EC Tunnel for several years. Verified status lasts 7 years from the start of EC Tunnel, so nobody will lose verified until 2025

Lucas

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
New member working on getting verified link to work and status update