• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Wealthmanager character ban? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no confusion you did shady business and now everyone you sold accounts to is paying for it. You conveniently have an excuse and are obviously getting off Scott free without punishment so whats the next move here then Devs? Should I just continue business here and act like nothing happened or what?

This is my thought and it much doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but here it is anyways...

This entire thing sucks for those involved buyers and seller.
You are angry / upset and you have the right to be, as do those that feel they have been wronged, but you have to see it from the side of those not that are not directly involved. There is a lot of shaming and blasting going on when NO PROOF has been revealed.
You claim to have evidence that he screwed you and the others out of money and cheated to get the characters that you purchased.
Then reveal that evidence. Right here, on this thread....

Ya'll have publicly ridiculed and slammed the one you feel violated by but have so far refused to give evidence of wrongdoing when claiming you have it.

Home Button + Power Button = Screenshot (on most phones)

Upload it and post the images.

No proof? Who the heck are you anyways lol? Did you get an account banned or are you just chiming in to add your two cents? I am confused what your motives are here, if any. Also, the evidence is clear and in the right hands. I have no need or desire to publicly post conversations between him and I.

Well, generally when people start slamming accusations towards people they back it up with evidence.
No one here has done that but yet this thread grows.

Regardless of an account banned or not, business was had with this person 340 other times minimum from other people including myself.
If there was wrongdoing then that evidence should be published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back