• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Trying to Login to Other Account (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.7%
385   1   0
Hey all, posting here on the off-chance someone knows the answer to this...

I'm trying to login to my other account that has more feedback than this one to make some purchases, and I just get the message "Please enter the verification code generated by the app on your phone."

Does anybody know what app this is referring to? I don't recall ever setting up something like this, but I suppose it's possible, it's been awhile since I've used this site heavily. If you know anything I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

Hey all, posting here on the off-chance someone knows the answer to this...

I'm trying to login to my other account that has more feedback than this one to make some purchases, and I just get the message "Please enter the verification code generated by the app on your phone."

Does anybody know what app this is referring to? I don't recall ever setting up something like this, but I suppose it's possible, it's been awhile since I've used this site heavily. If you know anything I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

Feel free to PM me your other accounts name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back