• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Should this feedback SantricMarduk1 left for Richman be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback SantricMarduk1 left for Richman be removed?

• No, don't remove it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im confused by those screenshots :/

did she send you the money instead of refunding it? because you should be able to avoid most or all fees when clicking the "refund this payment" button
Very true. The refund button absolutely should have been used if it was not. That certainly avoids miscalculation if there should be any discrepancy.

PayPal automatically converts the currency to the recipient's currency. When I've paid people in Brazil I type in $100 and it converts it to 493 Real or whatever the rate is.
Show us what you sent. Block out the personal information.
$101.83 cdn which as of yesterday was $89 USD thats ehat I had it set to. I only paid in USD because the srller said to pay in that manner i didnt know it would convert it :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_191838_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240118_191838_Chrome.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 0
What the hell I see that too, when I entered the amount in paypal from CAD to USD I put in $89 USD and it said $101.83 cdn (it would cost me) and now I feel like a total moron.....why did paypal show me the wtong amount then....I owe the seller an apology and I feel super confused now, thank you everyone honestly I was really excited to get them I just didnt get why they refunded it and I am sorry @Richman I really wanted to buy those from you too and I will remove my negative feedback. You should put the SGD amount tho because if the buyer like myself isnt aware its going to change to SGD then like this situation they are gonna be super super confused.

Good on you removing Richman's negative feedback 👍
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Thank you I wasn't trying to be an A Hole I was just really confused I swear on my life that I put in $89 USD in paypal, it said $101.83 Cdn so I never thought twice, still dont understand how that happened on Paypals end in the first place, then to see a refund for less then I paid (thinking the right amount was sent...) Thank you all for looking at this with me and my sincerest apologies to @Richman and thank you @Diamond Krono and @Xuande and just everyone thank you.

Thank you I wasn't trying to be an A Hole I was just really confused I swear on my life that I put in $89 USD in paypal, it said $101.83 Cdn so I never thought twice, still dont understand how that happened on Paypals end in the first place, then to see a refund for less then I paid (thinking the right amount was sent...) Thank you all for looking at this with me and my sincerest apologies to @Richman and thank you @Diamond Krono and @Xuande and just everyone thank you.
Sorry ,I think is my fault too. I thought everything should be paid in USD here. And I should refund instead of pay u the exact amount. Cos paypal always took some money away...
@Diamond Krono thank u so much for solving the problem for us.💗
Also thanks @Xuande and everyone for helping too. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back