• You've discovered EC Tunnel šŸ’µšŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸ¾ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community šŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! šŸ‘‹

Dispute Should this feedback Dallas41 left for Diamond Krono be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Dallas41 left for Diamond Krono be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also recommend setting the poll to 5 days. 7 days is a long time, not just because I'm sitting on obvious false feedback, but because the rate at which the average trader logs into ectunnel. I'm basically capped at 22-2 the first day.

Fixer -

"Should this feedback Dallas41 left for Diamond Krono be removed?"​

This should be changed to

"Should the negative feedback submitted by Dallas41 be removed from diamond krono's feedback history?"

I feel that the first sentence has a chance to confuse someone into accidently voting against it being removed. It appears to be a confusing sentence.

-Just my two cents

Last edited:
I just saw this thread and have dealt with Diamond Krono in the past. I made the same exact mistake when buying from Diamond. Paypal defaults to paying for "Goods or Services" and Diamond sent back a refund within minutes explaining the same thing as the original conversation. I simply went in and paid more attention and chose the correct box and the transaction went flawlessly.

I also recommend setting the poll to 5 days. 7 days is a long time, not just because I'm sitting on obvious false feedback, but because the rate at which the average trader logs into ectunnel. I'm basically capped at 22-2 the first day.

Fixer -

"Should this feedback Dallas41 left for Diamond Krono be removed?"​

This should be changed to

"Should the negative feedback submitted by Dallas41 be removed from diamond krono's feedback history?"

I feel that the first sentence has a chance to confuse someone into accidently voting against it being removed. It appears to be a confusing sentence.

-Just my two cents
The time frame doesnā€™t bother me as much. However, the question, I agree with. I have to read it twice, sometimes 3 times to make sure I am voting the correct way.

DK, I think to be fair, they should just wait the 7 days on your dispute. I understand where you are coming from but at the end, you will win. Yeah, it sucks that you have to wait but you donā€™t want people ā€œriotingā€ because the policy was not followed. Thatā€™s just my opinion :) you know youā€™ll always have my business!

The time frame doesnā€™t bother me as much. However, the question, I agree with. I have to read it twice, sometimes 3 times to make sure I am voting the correct way.

DK, I think to be fair, they should just wait the 7 days on your dispute. I understand where you are coming from but at the end, you will win. Yeah, it sucks that you have to wait but you donā€™t want people ā€œriotingā€ because the policy was not followed. Thatā€™s just my opinion :) you know youā€™ll always have my business!
Worth a shot ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

This doesn't even come close to justification of negative feedback
Buyer completely ignored the sellers requirements for sending money and lied about what PayPal offers. Easy vote to remove

diamondkrono? Sounds like an unknown scammer safer to keep the negative feedback...XD

Hi diamond = p

This cant be real. The dallas dork probably has OCD and didnt want diamond to hit 1k positive and not have a single negative feedback, hence his goodbye post of rage. Yes remove the negative feedback lol. Admins are unbiased though, props to that

I actually have had a few different members message me commenting on the unbiased nature of the mods here as well. Everyone is quite happy they are unbias,.. Except me.
Kidding haha - but yes that is a very good thing to keep the balance here and is well appreciated.

mercy.JPG

diamond k is a 100% legit member have delt with him on many occasions... i sent him friends and family payment yesterday ....... he set a clear warning every transaction if you ignored it that is a YOU problem !!! yes remove that feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back