• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback Dallas41 left for Diamond Krono be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Dallas41 left for Diamond Krono be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
Username(s) of the accused
Dallas41
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. ⚖️

@Diamond Krono is disputing feedback left by @Dallas41 . Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads: "Took my money"

"Won't deal with him again."

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "friends & family" on paypal any longer. I sent him the money, he refused to send Krono because I didn't send as "Friends & Family", he then returned all but a few dollars of my money. I will find someone else to deal with and I have never had this problem before.

667.png

Dallas41: I need 12 krono.

Diamond: Absolutely

Dallas41: Server: ****** Character: *****

Diamond: Ok great - ! WARNING ! ---> PAYPAL AUTOMATICALLY DEFAULTS TO GOODS AND SERVICES <--- My PayPal is **************@gmail.com as Friends and Family or "Send to someone you trust" Total: 122.40 Char name/Server? Logging in now for immediate delivery. * Please DO NOT leave a note in the PayPal purchase * * Please make sure its sent fnf or I will need to refund and I am not responsible for any added fee *

Dallas41: Sent

Dallas41: You sent $122.40 USD to Diamond K YOUR NOTE TO Diamond K quote Dallas41

He disregarded my !WARNING! and add post. sent both goods and services and also left note.

Diamond: Sorry, but it looks like you mistakenly sent as Goods and Services. I am in position to send krono if you are ready to send as Friends and Family or "Send to someone you trust" as posted above. I apologize for the inconvenience. $118.37 USD refunded to ***** ****** Refund details have been emailed to the buyer.

Dallas41: Yeah there is no "friend & family" in paypal. I think I have dealt with you before and you were a pain in my ass.

Diamond: Sorry, unfortunately I will not be dealing with you at the moment. You will need to read before making purchases. Good luck.

He leaves red feedback

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "friends & family" on paypal any longer. I sent him the money, he refused to send Krono because I didn't send as "Friends & Family", he then returned all but a few dollars of my money. I will find someone else to deal with and I have never had this problem before.
Clearly there is such a thing as "Friends & Family" on PayPal. Anyway, in the case that you don't see the option, the correct course of action is to message the seller and tell them as much, not to just disregard their policies and send Goods & Services. I understand that it's frustrating to receive a refund rather than the Krono that you were expecting, but unfortunately this is a frustration that you brought upon yourself. I think Diamond should receive positive feedback for how quickly they handled the refund so that you have an opportunity to spend that same money to purchase Krono again immediately. If anybody in this thread deserves negative feedback, it's you. You failed to follow the very clear buyer requirements and were quick to jump to calling DK a pain in your ass. One of the two members in this dispute is a professional, and the other one is...you.

Attachments

• 6C74D41A-EFD8-45E2-9F96-F2BE5A04C151.png
    6C74D41A-EFD8-45E2-9F96-F2BE5A04C151.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Someone else left you feedback for the exact same reason previously before..

I literally just PayPal’d the girlfriend for groceries about 45 minutes ago as “Friends and Family“ So it obviously still exists.

I’ve had customers like this before, kept sending it as Goods / Services, I’d immediately refund the money and have them “try again”. If there was no hope, I’d cancel transaction as well.

Easily, remove this feedback. (Although it’s kind of hilarious to see Diamond Krono with 984 Positives and 1 Negative, lmao, albeit not warranted at all xD)

Lmao!!! I deal with DK probably in a weekly basis. I actually just bought 10 Kronos from him 3 days ago and sent as “Friends & Family”. Just because PayPal defaults the method to “Goods and Servives” doesn’t mean you can’t click and change. 100% negative feedback should be removed.

Attachments

• 063CC13E-502B-462D-90E7-1C86AC450AB8.jpeg
    063CC13E-502B-462D-90E7-1C86AC450AB8.jpeg
    460.2 KB · Views: 22
Until a admin says that the text Diamond provided is false, I am going to say remove the negative. There are clear directions. The guy didn't follow them. Also, the reason he was refunded less money is because, when you send something Goods and Services, the fee is there no matter what happens. If Diamond would have hit refund the entire transaction, he would have lost the % that paypal keeps.

Note to anyone purchasing anything: read the directions and if you think you can't do it that way, let the other party know in advance.

Until a admin says that the text Diamond provided is false, I am going to say remove the negative. There are clear directions. The guy didn't follow them. Also, the reason he was refunded less money is because, when you send something Goods and Services, the fee is there no matter what happens. If Diamond would have hit refund the entire transaction, he would have lost the % that paypal keeps.

Note to anyone purchasing anything: read the directions and if you think you can't do it that way, let the other party know in advance.
DK uses the same directions all the time… Every time. I’ve purchased from him multiple times and I already know what he is going to say. Can I prove that he didn’t use the same method with “whatshisname”, no. But I pretty damn sure he operates the same way with every customer, including repeating customers. He does that to keep both himself and the buyer safe.

Point being is, just follow the directions the seller is giving you. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Buy it from someone else. But don’t disregard the directions, and then complain about it later.

I'm not sure??? I still can send Friends and Family no problem, just took this SS using the PayPal app clearly FnF is still a option. I've spent thousands of $ with DK, he upheld his end of the deal by refunding the payment minus the transaction fee which was caused by users failure to send payment as instructed. If the FnF option wasn't visible at the time of sale user should have contacted DK before proceeding. Just my take on this. Good luck! 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-164323_PayPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-164323_PayPal.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 10
In some countries Friends & Family doesn't exist due to banking regulations, such as South Korea. Japan used to be the same but it's been a few years since I lived there. For all the technological reputation it has these two countries have feudal banking systems in place.

Regardless, he was told the seller's understandably justified rule and didn't follow it, even if by mistake he should've apologized and eaten the couple dollar charge by his own fault, not talked shit and then blamed the seller enough to leave him negative feedback.

Some accounts will not see send as friends and family anymore. However when sending money they will see two options send "with" protection (same as goods and services) and send "without" protection (same as old friends and family). I cannot tell you why some accounts dont see the old "friends and family" anymore.

If they dont see "friends and family" or send "without protection" then they are not a US based paypal account.

Now that he is banned not sure if it matters but.. Voted to remove the feedback ofc. Terms were clearly stated and Goods & Services charge would fall upon the one sending the money for failing to read.

DK is a champ

I’m assuming moderators are going to let the process roll through since he got banned due to “goodbye message”. Either way, looks like negative feedback will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back