• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback AmazonWorker left for Gascan be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback AmazonWorker left for Gascan be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing I’d like to add — this whole secrecy to what is being sold is stupid AF — if you can’t say what you have then don’t sell it? Scared your going to get caught in RMT and you lose all your pixels? Then don’t sell it - dragging others into your super secret squirrel mentality to sell stuff is the dumbest shit I have ever seen —- excuse me sir I’d like to buy your finest Marijuana — well I can’t exactly tell you that you will get marijuana because if someone found out that I had it I would get in trouble….but you will get some sort of a drug if you give me X amount of dollars — quit drinking the kool-aid y’all don’t RMT unless you got the Man grapes to RMT
LOL exactly! SMH @ the idea that @Gascan had any fault in this (other than frustrated name-calling) is mind-boggling...

The real truth of all of this is the system doesn't need changing. Amongst everyone here having a different opinion, behind the scenes a vote is taking place. There will be an outcome. That outcome stands.
It is all that matters here, not bickering about who did what. I don't take offense to anything Eqsales does, everyone agreed he is out of his mind, but I will certainly give a response if he asks for one which he did.

All the talking in here about changing the way feedback works is irrelevant. You have to admit that most people are fickle, emotional, unguided.
Redbot has a clear lens, and we should afford him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the system involving feedback distribution.

The real truth of all of this is the system doesn't need changing. Amongst everyone here having a different opinion, behind the scenes a vote is taking place. There will be an outcome. That outcome stands.
It is all that matters here, not bickering about who did what. I don't take offense to anything Eqsales does, everyone agreed he is out of his mind, but I will certainly give a response if he asks for one which he did.

All the talking in here about changing the way feedback works is irrelevant. You have to admit that most people are fickle, emotional, unguided.
Redbot has a clear lens, and we should afford him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the system involving feedback distribution.
I think this situation alone and many others like it is enough to point out the system is flawed - change the verbiage, or argue for days? Pretty simple if you ask me

I don't take offense to anything Eqsales does
Yet DK always chimes in with his man-child self, resorts to immature, childish remakrs, and/or makes a mockery of Redbots feedback system by diminishing it with comedic relief, while ACTUAL people are serious about their feedback... SMH @ DK... ROFL

I think this situation alone and many others like it is enough to point out the system is flawed - change the verbiage, or argue for days? Pretty simple if you ask me
Yep. Case and Point. It truly only benefits the big guys like DK, who bully, harrass, form cliques, trolls the forum, etc. He creates the disease within the system, creating a gross culture for this site...

STAYING ON TOPIC PLUG:

I vote to remove @Gascan 's negative feedback
so he can be afforded a second chance to grow from this experience, to be a better buyer/seller/trader on this website, and STILL maintain face with those that judge people so harshly over a mistake, misunderstanding, miscommunication that resulted in a negative feedback...

Stan Marsh Mic Drop GIF by South Park

FreEq2Play, you have to be the most hated person on the site. I don't say that out of malice, but you are actually insane. You send me a complete apology and how you learned from me, then you post in here about how me and everyone else on the site bullied you. I haven't insulted you once.

To Falbenn: How do you propose we fix the feedback system? I thought of a few idea's but nothing really stood out :/

FreEq2Play, you have to be the most hated person on the site. I don't say that out of malice, but you are actually insane. You send me a complete apology and how you learned from me, then you post in here about how me and everyone else on the site bullied you. I haven't insulted you once.

To Falbenn: How do you propose we fix the feedback system? I thought of a few idea's but nothing really stood out :/
Change the verbiage, I provide solutions with problems

Right on - Can we get an example? I would love to vote in your favor on a good idea. I have took some time to think about it, but you seem like you have have a better perspective on the situation.

I thought of just simple things, a banner that reads, "If you engage in this conversation you are open to accepting feedback based on your actions" or something to that degree.
That's also a much lighter fix as far as scripting than some of the previous recommendations.

Well then good sir let me write up something lol - it’s all about how it’s worded - I need to pull it up and put my old man glasses 🤓 on to pick it apart and rearrange it - I’ll try to look into it more tonight when I’m not solving the other world problems of the interwebs 🙃

Ultimately, I like it the way it is. If your responses are that of a dickhead, you are possibly going to receive red feedback. If you are open honest and respectful, those chances are incredibly low if not non existent.
This case is swaying around because both parties were kind of dicks to each other, mix that with the lack of knowledge of p99 with some of the voters, it really is a mess.

Ultimately the best option is probably remove both feedbacks, but as I said before it will play out how it plays out and that seems fair because both parties to some degree crossed a line ( verbally ) at least.
Amazon did nothing wrong outside of retaliating with words after already being assailed. To say otherwise implies you have limited knowledge of how p99 works.

Right on, only if you have time. I like to hear ideas that the vast majority of people are happy with. Your time is always appreciated here.

I give that right to Bractos quite heavily, he has put in more time possibly than even me on this site, fixing and working to make it better.
He has a fair and unbias head on his shoulders. He is not emotionally driven.
Why he is not a Mod I have no clue, I would guess that it is by choice because he would be a prime choice to replace xoxo.

Basically it should just say -

If you in anyway or form agree to proceed with the transaction after a verbal agreement to what is being sold and what is being offered then you are susceptible to any sort of feedback which has already been established by Redbot

You send me a complete apology and how you learned from me... haven't insulted you once. DK STATES " you are actually insane." "he is out of his mind," "Can you get back to reality,"
FreEq2Play, you have to be the most hated person on the site, but you are actually insane. I haven't insulted you once.
I don't take offense to anything Eqsales does, he is out of his mind,
FreEQ2Play Can you get back to reality,
Only 15 people voted for you to keep the red feedback it was 7 Nos vs 2 LOL (not even a total of 15, but OK)

Case and Point.

DK you're a sad bully, a hypocrit at best, do what you do, keep on trolling, bullying, clique'ing, losing sight of the dispute, etc. Whatever floats your boat bud.

And yet my apology to YOU @Diamond Krono was sincere, I did learn a lot, and I did adapt/grow from the feedback, but that's your only play all the time LOL. Heck, you weren't even involved in the transactions that you jump in on and bully, troll, make fun of, harrass, drag out, etc. Yet here you are being a man-child yet again throughout @Gascan 's dispute now too... I'm insane, out of my mind, and in an alternate reality to think you're actually an adult LOL

Last edited:
If you in anyway or form agree to proceed with the transaction after a verbal agreement to what is being sold and what is being offered then you are susceptible to any sort of feedback which has already been established by Redbot
LOL this is why these disputes exist because usually there is never an ACTUAL agreement made and IF there actually is, then it's resolved really fast and there is no further talk... the proof is in the pudding, the DRAMA is all perceptive... it's what everyone feels that drags these out LOL...

LOL this is why these disputes exist because usually there is never an ACTUAL agreement made and IF there actually is, then it's resolved really fast and there is no further talk... the proof is in the pudding, the DRAMA is all perceptive... it's what everyone feels that drags these out LOL...
Then there shall be no feedback awarded to either side, all that matters is if you make an agreement, if you can’t prove there was some sort of agreement made then keep your opinions to yourself and have a splendid day!

Last edited:
You can deny anyone service free of the worry of receiving negative feedback. The only way that can occur is if you fake having supply to sell over a long period of time.

Then there shall be no feedback awarded to either side, all that matters is if you make an agreement if you can’t prove there was some sort of agreement made then keep your opinions to yourself and have a splendid day!
Yeah, one can dream, the button agreement idea that both have to consent to a transaction is a strong idea; otherwise, it doesn't happen, feedback regarding the transaction doesn't happen, etc.

Yeah, one can dream, the button agreement idea that both have to consent to a transaction is a strong idea; otherwise, it doesn't happen, feedback regarding the transaction doesn't happen, etc.
You don’t need a button to do that…if you use words of agreement and settle on some sort of arrangement then you just made yourself susceptible to the rule… post the pic, if there is agreeable terms made then that’s that — it needs to be cut and dry, not to be interpreted in any other way. The same proceedings take place as they do now.

You can deny anyone service free of the worry of receiving negative feedback. The only way that can occur is if you fake having supply to sell over a long period of time.
LOL like DK does ALL THE TIME... "I'm AFK, sleeping, appointment, etc." JUST LIKE I DID... "bulk sales and incentives posted FULL TIME" just like I did... and yet, I got negative feedback for a transaction that NEVER occurred LOL... nor did I agree to LOL, just provided sales incentives for future transactions... which yes, I changed up, because of this feedback system...

Again, Hypocrit :) LOL (but if you whine hard enough about your competitor's advertisement, colors, incentives or bumping times LOL) eventually you'll be catered to :)

You don’t need a button to do that…if you use words of agreement and settle on some sort of arrangement then you just made yourself susceptible to the rule… post the pic, if there is agreeable terms made then that’s that — it needs to be cut and dry, not to be interpreted in any other way. The same proceedings take place as they do now.
And yet my negative feedback was from a NEVER agreed upon arrangement or transaction or otherwise, simply incentives... period...

1659656447135.png

Never once was there any agreement to do a transaction, but simply incentive advertising LOL... just to prove a point... but again, I've since changed my advertising to be more "clear," though I still don't believe it warranted negative feedback, but because it's based on feelings and not facts (as it was WRITTEN IN WORDS)... LOL enough said...

STAYING ON TOPIC PLUG:

so he can be afforded a second chance to grow from this experience, to be a better buyer/seller/trader on this website, and STILL maintain face with those that judge people so harshly over a mistake, misunderstanding, miscommunication that resulted in a negative feedback...

LOL like DK does ALL THE TIME... "I'm AFK, sleeping, appointment, etc." JUST LIKE I DID... "bulk sales and incentives posted FULL TIME" just like I did... and yet, I got negative feedback for a transaction that NEVER occurred LOL... nor did I agree to LOL, just provided sales incentives for future transactions... which yes, I changed up, because of this feedback system...

Again, Hypocrit :) LOL (but if you whine hard enough about your competitor's advertisement, colors, incentives or bumping times LOL) eventually you'll be catered to :)

And yet my negative feedback was from a NEVER agreed upon arrangement or transaction or otherwise, simply incentives... period...

View attachment 36909

Never once was there any agreement to do a transaction, but simply incentive advertising LOL... just to prove a point... but again, I've since changed my advertising to be more "clear," though I still don't believe it warranted negative feedback, but because it's based on feelings and not facts (as it was WRITTEN IN WORDS)... LOL enough said...

STAYING ON TOPIC PLUG:

What it sounds like to me is you got hit by the way the verbiage is now - it’s like this - if we make pot legal then you get out of jail for your possession charges and get a clean slate — I’ll head up the petitions for removal of old negative feedback - 1 krono for 1 review - no tradebacksies

Everyone on this site is privy to why Eqsales got his red feedback, It is not up for discussion. Damn near everyone voted for him to hit the road to the point he didn't even let the 7 days pass, he just gave up trying to convince people it was all a mistake.

Everyone on this site is privy to why Eqsales got his red feedback, It is not up for discussion. Damn near everyone voted for him to hit the road to the point he didn't even let the 7 days pass, he just gave up trying to convince people it was all a mistake.
I was not aware of this - but I try to stay out of this sort of stuff for my own sanity

What it sounds like to me is you got hit by the way the verbiage is now - it’s like this - if we make pot legal then you get out of jail for your possession charges and get a clean slate — I’ll head up the petitions for removal of old negative feedback - 1 krono for 1 review - no tradebacksies
I never got the chance to change is my point... no one reached out and said hey this sounds misleading... no no we jumped to a negative feedback... from there I paid my dues to have it removed, no forgiveness, grace or mercy... even reached out to him, offered the advertised price, and then made the more clear changes...

In this dispute, I'm hoping @Gascan is afforded a second chance, I don't care about mine lol... I have moved on...

I vote to remove @Gascan 's negative feedback so he can be afforded a second chance to grow from this experience, to be a better buyer/seller/trader on this website, and STILL maintain face with those that judge people so harshly over a mistake, misunderstanding, miscommunication that resulted in a negative feedback...

I never got the chance to change is my point... no one reached out and said hey this sounds misleading... no no we jumped to a negative feedback... from there I paid my dues to have it removed, no forgiveness, grace or mercy... even reached out to him, offered the advertised price, and then made the more clear changes...
Three different people gave you red feedback, the 3rd one stuck. You pissed everyone off over and over, your still doing it. Imagine that for a second.

Case and Point. Why do you think the little guys, like myself and @Gascan paid for the dispute to remove red or negative feedback... we are owning our mistake/miscommunication/misunderstanding, but that's all it is/was... a mistake, miscommunication, or misunderstanding... we do it so for people like you that judge so harshly after that one mistake... THAT is why @Gascan is paying his dues to have it removed. We are ALL human, we ALL make mistakes... there is no reason, why after paying his dues, he can't be afforded a second chance... I was not afforded the second chance and so life goes on... I still sell on here, I still am an honest, competitive seller via this website, who made a mistake/miscommunication/misunderstanding... it happens...

I vote to remove @Gascan 's negative feedback so he can be afforded a second chance to grow from this experience, to be a better buyer/seller/trader on this website, and STILL maintain face with those that judge people so harshly like yourself over a mistake, misunderstanding, miscommunication that resulted in a negative feedback...
This is the best point made. I will remove the feedback and appreciate the point.

This is the best point made. I will remove the feedback and appreciate the point.
If Amazon agree's to have them both removed I am all for it. My stance is either Amazon has his removed, Gascan's stays, or Amazon and Gascans both have theirs removed.
Gascan's inexperience with p99 is no excuse to act out emotionally the way he did. The way to deal with that is to ask "Is there a reason why you are asking me my budget"

I do agree with FreeEQ on this portion, if they both agree to remove, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back