• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback AmazonWorker left for Gascan be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback AmazonWorker left for Gascan be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had only great interactions with Amazon. The way he conducted business only spoke to his high level of understanding on the risks associated with dealing on P99. I never felt insulted or angry as I understood he came from a place of caution.

I try not to comment on public threads but this is ridiculous.

Gascan, you didn't understand that he was asking you to confirm how much money you were looking to spend. At no point did he ask you to transfer funds to him. He's not going to dump a full list of items for you to peruse because P99 GMs do view these forums. The only person keeping you safe is you.
Amazonworker, you failed to properly explain yourself and come across as overtly paranoid. "But I got confirmation from the staff and hundreds of sellers on the situation." Name one. A single one.

Both of you read as hostile dicks in the text extract of the conversation. The only reason either of you capitulated is because you both ended up with negative feedback.
You should both delete it of your own volition and move on. You misunderstood each other.

After having read through the entire conversation, I vote to maintain the feedback.

From what I can see, Amazonworker asked for a budget so he could properly relay which items are within Gascon's budget:
1659593421134.png

He clearly had intent to relay the items once he had confirmation on Gascon's budget.

Amazonworker never asked for the money upfront, it's not as if he was asking for Gascon to FnF him $3k before he got his pick of items, it seems to me it was more Amazonworker trying to keep his total list of items private, only supplying what would be relevant to the buyers budget, to attempt to avoid detection.

In response to this, Gascon started mudslinging in PMs. The conversation should've ended, and I'm sure WOULD'VE ended if Gascon hadn't responded with an insult, when Amazon responded as such:
1659593076156.png

This doesn't, in any way, seem unprofessional to me. I don't see how this response merited Gascon saying this:
1659593146556.png

Calling Amazon a "nut job" seems entirely uncalled for. I don't see where Amazon asked Gascon for 3k upfront, Amazon asked what Gascon's budget was and seemed to be immediately followed by passive aggressiveness. Declaring a starting bid isn't asking Gascon for 3k, it's establishing a starting point.

Regardless of if Amazon's approach was over-paranoid or not, the conversation devolving in to what it currently is was, in my opinion, the fault of Gascon's initial insult thrown at Amazon. If I were in his shoes, I would also leave negative feedback.

From here forwards it devolves, pretty much, in to full-on mudslinging back and fourth with most of the context being about the negative review left, so I won't dive in to that as it seems more of a personal gripe than relating to the actual issue at hand.

Regardless, saucy stuff here today, I vote the feedback to stay as, in my opinion, it seems well justified. Amazon's rules of sale were established ahead of time and all was fine until Gascon started throwing out insults, he could've easily walked away instead of calling Amazon a "nut job" and provoking an aggressive reaction.

But if I missed something here, feel free to yell at me! :)

Attachments

• 1659593405456.png
    1659593405456.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
When it boils down to it, I believe @Xuande nailed it; this came down to a misunderstanding... and "You should both delete it of your own volition and move on. You misunderstood each other." I voted to remove the feedback because @Gascan bought the dispute to do so; however, I believe whole-heartedly that he felt mislead by @Amazonworker , not that amazon meant to either... at the end of the day, I voted that this negative be removed and I would vote that amazon's would as well... but he hasn't bought the dispute feedback thing to initiate his.

Just my two cents. I 100% agreed with @Xuande and believe they both need to remove their feedback for the ignorance of p99 and/or the miscommunication or unintentional feeling of being mislead.

I vote to remove @Gascan feedback (and will do the same for @Amazonworker when he purchases and opens up his own dispute as well)

I wont even make him purchase a dispute i was willing to remove it without having to go through this process because I believe we dont deserve it on the records. Like stated in my apology to him.

I wont even make him purchase a dispute i was willing to remove it without having to go through this process because I believe we dont deserve it on the records. Like stated in my apology to him.
I have been through this process, mine stayed, I owned it as I stated in another feedback dispute, that said... I've coped with it and moved on... I don't hold grudges, I'm too old for that stuff... that said, the politics and bullies and drama on this site are just ridiculous unfortunately... we're ALL HUMAN BEINGS behind these accounts and not all of us are intentionally doing things wrong... especially for those of us that are just breaking into selling buying trading on this site or new to EQ altogether... that said, I believe that you both could've communicated what you meant, why you said something that way, or how you felt better... that's for sure, but at the end of the day, I believe that we all should be given some grace and mercy...

Therefore, both accounts are super new and I believe that you guys both could use a little grace and mercy in your approaches... that's my two cents.

Again, I vote to remove yours (and amazons, if he ever decides to open a dispute up OR you remove it from his of your own volition)...

I have been through this process, mine stayed, I owned it as I stated in another feedback dispute, that said... I've coped with it and moved on... I don't hold grudges, I'm too old for that stuff... that said, the politics and bullies and drama on this site are just ridiculous unfortunately... we're ALL HUMAN BEINGS behind these accounts and not all of us are intentionally doing things wrong... especially for those of us that are just breaking into selling buying trading on this site or new to EQ altogether... that said, I believe that you both could've communicated what you meant, why you said something that way, or how you felt better... that's for sure, but at the end of the day, I believe that we all should be given some grace and mercy...

Therefore, both accounts are super new and I believe that you guys both could use a little grace and mercy in your approaches... that's my two cents.

Again, I vote to remove yours (and amazons, if he ever decides to open a dispute up OR you remove it from his of your own volition)...
My account is from 2016 lol

My account is from 2016 lol
Not by date, by Ratings... :p Mine is from 2015 and I didn't start buying selling or trading anything on here 'til the very least when COVID began *shrug* or somewhere around the time that COVID checks came out to the USA

That said, my approach was rigid, I was trying to keep with the @Diamond Krono types of this website... I felt if what they were doing was working, then I should do that too... I was trying to figure out what worked so that I could be successful too... nevertheless, I learned from that and continue to conduct business, differently now, on this website... and so take this experience with a grain of salt... you can either let it bother you or let it help you grow to be better, which is what I've done now and moved on... good luck again with whatever happens!

Last edited:
Can't believe we're still arguing over whose right vs wrong.

Look at it from both of their viewpoints. Both were acting, and engaging as they comfortably and normally would for any other transaction. This level of comfort between them didn't match which is the only "wrong" thing that happened. Neither are right, neither are wrong, it's just two things that don't fit together.

Again, either both feedbacks get removed in agreeance, or both of them should stay. Playing all of these what if / different context games isn't going anywhere. Bottom line, both parties thought the other party was in the wrong, because they thought they were being safe.

Neither are right, neither are wrong, it's just two things that don't fit together.

Again, either both feedbacks get removed in agreeance, or both of them should stay. Bottom line, one party thought the other party was in the wrong, because they thought they were being safe.
100% Agree

I agree with Ionis and feel that Gascan instigated this entire situation. I have voted to not remove it.
One of you (@Gascan) needs to be the bigger man and delete your negative feedback first.

Not so much overly paranoid, you need to be careful with p99.
Yeah, definitely, like I'd said in the previous line. It was the rest of the conversation that made me throw that out- the "I've talked to people and you're wrong" bit, especially.

One of you (@Gascan) needs to be the bigger man and delete your negative feedback first.
I believe Gascan has already taken the time and money here to buy the dispute and get this cleared up.

That said, he's already voiced that he would remove it.

So because @Gascan has literally paid his dues, I believe we should vote to remove @Gascan 's negative feedback and then he can follow through and remove @Amazonworker 's negative feedback. IF he does not follow through then maybe an admin could step in and handle this matter more permanently? Just a thought.

1659641814765.png
I sent this over a week ago and he didnt accept and said his feedback stayed. So I put money down to clear my name because I care about my reputation and any kind of negative feedback is not good. It wont stop people from buying or selling to me but just because we didnt see eye to eye doesnt merit a scar to my reputation.

In an earlier post I said "The only reason either of you capitulated is because you both ended up with negative feedback." and was referring to that specific message. Note that several of us have pointed out that you instigated this by reacting rather than responding.

@Amazonworker If Gascan removes his negative feedback will you agree to remove his so that we can all move on with our lives?

How about we make it so if you lose a trial your account is completely deleted, gone forever. Let's see who dares leave a red then 🤣

I think the current feedback system is fine. MOST people on ec tunnel, aside from a few trolls are reasonable.

Last edited:
SMH... weird we got off subject... again...

@Gascan I'm sorry these disputes are public, cause once the bullies chime in, they make it about themselves (the few trolls AKA DK and crew), and you'll never hear the end of it... cause DK needs a paycheck from this and so "red feedback" is his way to constantly make people feel bad or less... but that too shall pass, just keep doing what you're doing and it's whatever, like Redbot said, it's a critique, even the big companies have bad feedback... it happens, you can't please everyone, but YOU can learn and grow from it!

I voted to remove the feedback and I am hoping you do the same, as you've said you would, for @Amazonworker , though I wish it had resolved itself before a dispute, but I've been there before and it didn't happen over some colors, advertising, bumping LOL... so don't hold your breath... but I wish you the very best!

@xuade I personal am not bothered by negative feedback the context is present. I am not sure why it is looked as if it’s a death sentence. I am not leaving it to be petty, but I am leaving it cause I do not want others to be impacted. If his feedback is voted on to be removed, I am ok with that, the peers voted but it’s a disservice for future buyers or sellers. Also, I would prefer my feedback(as in gascan gave me feedback on my account) is left for people to reference the link to the original convo.

Last edited:
I try not to comment on public threads but this is ridiculous.

Gascan, you didn't understand that he was asking you to confirm how much money you were looking to spend. At no point did he ask you to transfer funds to him. He's not going to dump a full list of items for you to peruse because P99 GMs do view these forums. The only person keeping you safe is you.
Amazonworker, you failed to properly explain yourself and come across as overtly paranoid. "But I got confirmation from the staff and hundreds of sellers on the situation." Name one. A single one.

Both of you read as hostile dicks in the text extract of the conversation. The only reason either of you capitulated is because you both ended up with negative feedback.
You should both delete it of your own volition and move on. You misunderstood each other.

Eh, people have personalities. I do not like being insulted. I can tell someone to fuck off, get over it. It happens in fortune 5 companies and it happened here. It’s business. Do I regret loosing my cool yes. Not one time have I asked for any feedback to be removed. I gave my feedback first so buyers and sellers could be aware of my interaction with him. Why is that bad? Why should that not be allowed. We all read the dialogue if you do or do not like it then it impacts your business decision. Simple to me.

Okay, since you're apparently too stupid to function I'm changing my vote to remove his feedback even though he instigated this whole mess.
You did not clearly explain yourself and he misunderstood. Like I said: You both came off like massive dicks and you appear crazy in that conversation.

I was trying to help you both. Negative feedback and this thread will impact your future sales on ECTunnel. I don't think anybody should trust you given how unreasonable and unable to communicate you've shown yourself to be.

Don't bother responding to me directly. I'm ignoring both of you.

I guess, he was triggered as well. As I see a significant amount of insults have been left on this thread about a significant amount of individuals other than Gascan and I. Maybe it’s just the culture of these forums and gaming.

FreEQ2Play

Can you get back to reality, nobody mentioned you, you don't need to continue on about me. You are upset you got red feedback. We understand, the entire site are bullies except for you.
Only 15 people voted for you to keep the red feedback, all bullies.

This thread is about two different people in a separate situation, let's stay on track.

Star command come in
Toy Story Pixar GIF by Disney

DK lol SMH... always the man child version of you chiming in, when the truth bothers you... it's OK! I forgave you a long time ago... you're just upset it doesn't bother me lol... but I can give feedback about your bullying in these disputes when YOU start making it about you or treating people's reputations like it's some kind of game ... just my experiences thus far dealing with you.... own it :)

Last edited:
I can’t vote but i will chime in. This is ALL childish bs. Grow up people and be better! Also some people won’t even talk to a person with red feedback like me. Just screwing yourselves is all you are doing here!

Case and Point. Why do you think the little guys, like myself and @Gascan paid for the dispute to remove red or negative feedback... we are owning our mistake/miscommunication/misunderstanding, but that's all it is/was... a mistake, miscommunication, or misunderstanding... we do it so for people like you that judge so harshly after that one mistake... THAT is why @Gascan is paying his dues to have it removed. We are ALL human, we ALL make mistakes... there is no reason, why after paying his dues, he can't be afforded a second chance... I was not afforded the second chance and so life goes on... I still sell on here, I still am an honest, competitive seller via this website, who made a mistake/miscommunication/misunderstanding... it happens...

I vote to remove @Gascan 's negative feedback so he can be afforded a second chance to grow from this experience, to be a better buyer/seller/trader on this website, and STILL maintain face with those that judge people so harshly like yourself over a mistake, misunderstanding, miscommunication that resulted in a negative feedback...

Last edited:
This is being blown out to stupid proportions…unless an offer is made and you verbally agree (by message) your intent to buy or sale then this should be null and void — I never saw anyone say here is the goods and this is the price and the other respond in agreement to purchase… remove the feedback and flipping grow up… some peoples kids 🙄🫠🔥

One other thing I’d like to add — this whole secrecy to what is being sold is stupid AF — if you can’t say what you have then don’t sell it? Scared your going to get caught in RMT and you lose all your pixels? Then don’t sell it - dragging others into your super secret squirrel mentality to sell stuff is the dumbest shit I have ever seen —- excuse me sir I’d like to buy your finest Marijuana — well I can’t exactly tell you that you will get marijuana because if someone found out that I had it I would get in trouble….but you will get some sort of a drug if you give me X amount of dollars — quit drinking the kool-aid y’all don’t RMT unless you got the Man grapes to RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back