• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback AmazonWorker left for Gascan be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback AmazonWorker left for Gascan be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
live action smoking GIF by Dyan Jong

This is not to get my gascan feedback removed. But I would say others should bury the shovel as well. I believe in second chances and was not allowing that. My bust.
I also believe in 2nd chances, never was I warned about doing anything wrong... I was asked questions here and there, but none of it pointed to any policy infractions... I used my 3x bumps like anyone else, advertised, bought colors, etc... doing my part to be a seller on ECtunnel, I owned my mistake with @sgreen , I fought for my 2nd chance with an apology and followed up with an exclusive $8.99 deal, it was NEVER my intention to mislead him; I was simply trying to get established on the website and incentives was the best way, the only way, I knew how. That is why I corrected my thread. Life goes on.

@Redbot amazon and I have resolved our misunderstanding. We have both removed our feedbacks and would like this monstrosity of a thread to be closed, removed, burned with gasoline, and finally buried never to see the light of day again.
@Gascan @Amazonworker THANK YOU BOTH for giving each other the 2nd chances... truly THAT is what HUMAN BEINGS do, THAT is the culture this website NEEDS more of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back