• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire Scammed a friend out of a warrior account so checked mine i bought and also gone (1 Viewer)

I actually cant wait for tomorrow when and if you get some magical phone number to get ahold of anyone at DBG on a Saturday. And then what, you are going to tell them you bought an account and to protect yourself you transferred the character you purchased with real money to a fresh new account which you then sold to someone and now a month later the account in question cannot be accessed by the buyer, buyer/seller or seller of the account, so can you please help me recover it?

End Result = No matter WHO has the account(s) now, expect it to be banned along with any account you transferred to and from to be banned. This is pure lunacy!

Seriously you all need to google `Mutually assured destruction` cause the only way I see this ending is 6 or more banned EQ accounts.

Not choosing sides on this one but I DO smell a rat here, I suggest you all take a deep breath and let the PTB sort this out, they are quite good at this. (Before you ask me what the fuck PTB is "Powers That Be")

Last edited:
thats a dumb thing to say when thats what im telling you i want lol....your last offer was still my 2 accounts naked... i obviously rejected that because i want them as they were

there is you not offering a proper refund again... and what exactly will you tell them on this made up phone call?

read up to where i say, if you regear my chars and give them back to me as they were ill accept lol

Alright, I will toss 10 mil plat on your old accounts and will text you the PW once I have done that. Anything else or you going to change your mind again.

well were not going to agree on 10m thats for damn sure, i gave you over 2 with the account just in pp alone.

- - - Updated - - -

and what about nvidor....

No no. He wants the accounts AS THEY WERE. Anything less is not fair to him at all. Eddy, if it was 10 mil, why do you make such a big deal, Regear them and call it a day. Stop making these random values and pointing blame all over, turn the finger around and take responsibility for your actions.

and lets please not forget about nvidor

Absolutely. The accounts that were reclaimed that nvidor also got from Eddy. Eddy can't even explain it. He claimed he was original owner, and now they are gone. Eddy, what does that lead anyone to believe? I believe he should also be compensated for what you stole from him . Sorry I just hate when people play games like this.

I thought by offering to refund completely that was taking responsibilities for my actions.

I have never denied I owe you compensation. I have on the other hand denied scamming anyone.

Your COTF and TDS raid gear is worth 10 mil max. I can offer cash refunds if we can come up with a cash price as well.

I have no problem giving you what I owe you and I never have. I am not sure what more you would like from me.

If the admins feel I should be banned, I will accept my punishment without contest.

I am gaining NOTHING from doing this and it is odd to me that you still think it was me (even though I am completely willing to pay you what I owe you).

price examples for COTF is 8/8 Suppressed is about 8 mil a set. None of the chars on the accounts were completely geared, they were all missing tons of slots and total there was maximum of 10 mil in items.

Of course I expect you to disagree because nothing I have offered (even what you asked for) is good enough.

Tell me what you want in compensation please. I can offer the cash value of the warrior at time of sale since now it is worth a lot less I wouldn't want you to lose any money.

Or I can offer the cash value of the accounts you traded me for the warrior at time of our transaction.

Again I am and have always been willing to completely compensate you for your losses guys. I have from the start.

they were all fully geared, a bard, ranger, rogue, wiz... not missing one slot

- - - Updated - - -

and an enc on the bard account. not one slot was missing from any of them

- - - Updated - - -

im not taking your 10m bullshit, THE BARD was full suppressed and SO WAS THE RANGER. that ranger was full suppressed, with arx weps and bow, and cotf off slots

He wants his toons re geared the way they were. Everyone can see your not being truthful and you say it was worth 10mil, why make such a big deal, get 10 mil and re gear them. You don't want to Regear cause you know it's worth more

I am gaining nothing from ripping you people off. I have ALWAYS offered the compensation and then some so I do not know where the disconnection is. If you carefully read my replies I say that about 20 times.

If I have ALWAYS been willing to refund you, or try and get the account back from you which I have, then what am I gaining from this other than headache and losing money? NOTHING. I have no need for anything I traded you and you can plainly see I have sold what you traded me as well.

For the 50th time, I CAN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN WILLING TO FULLY REFUND THE VALUE OF WHAT LOST.

complete compensation isnt what your offering, your offering MUCH less and making in correct statements... if you can some how find my orig post baout my 6 accounts for sale on FV i put there to that they were all FULLY GEARED.

I will not continue to retype that I will fully refund you and always have been willing to.

Tell me what I owe you for the love of God. There is no way everything you had or what you lost is worth 50 million platinum of Firiona Vie. Not even at the time of the trade were they. So be more realistic please.

Okay, obviously the value of what he lost is, a lot more than 10 mil. That's a slap in the face. You are making yourself look stupid. We can all see it, you didn't offer him a full refund, you at first offered stripped toons, than offered to add 10 mil, and now you say you offer to fully compensate. What you say in messages is a lot different than what your saying in this post.

And just in case you somehow missed that I am willing to completely compensate you I will say it again.

I am and have always been willing to compensate you.

- - - Updated - - -

What other language would you like me to translate my typing to.

What do you want for compensation?

my accounts + 30m, you can play all day but if you sold all that gear correctly it would have been over that + verified by red that its there and all the info to be checked out by him to make sure its real, if that isnt to much trouble for him....

There is no way in hell your gear was worth 30 mil man .... full sets of COTF is 8mil dude. you had like 3 TDS raids items lmfao.

Look man, this community has been amazing to me up to this point. I have no clue what the angle is here but I am not going to pay $300+ for accounts that weren't worth that in the first place.

If you can't be realistic I will just take the ban hammer. You can get any accounts banned that were involved I do not blame you. I won't on the other hand pay more than the value of what you lost. Sorry.

I have no clue why you three are targeting me, but if you three are examples of what reputable members here act like. I would prefer not to be a part of a community that allows people like Sorarn, and Nvidor to fabricate shit without anyone batting an eye lash.

Again, I gained nothing. I have nothing else to say.

There is no way in hell your gear was worth 30 mil man .... full sets of COTF is 8mil dude. you had like 3 TDS raids items lmfao.

Look man, this community has been amazing to me up to this point. I have no clue what the angle is here but I am not going to pay $300+ for accounts that weren't worth that in the first place.

If you can't be realistic I will just take the ban hammer. You can get any accounts banned that were involved I do not blame you. I won't on the other hand pay more than the value of what you lost. Sorry.

I have no clue why you three are targeting me, but if you three are examples of what reputable members here act like. I would prefer not to be a part of a community that allows people like Sorarn, and Nvidor to fabricate shit without anyone batting an eye lash.

Again, I gained nothing. I have nothing else to say.

Lets be very clear here, you GAIN EVERYTHING! If the accounts were raid geared and you stripped them and sold the stuff you gained that in millions on FV and now you are done with the husks of the toons so you can toss them away emptied and dried up. If you were able to retrieve the account info the 1st time then you can certainly just as easily do it a second time, I'd image with the same email you sent the 1st time to get the account back. I personally have sold a metric shitload of CLEAN accounts and never had 1 single issue, I see 2 of your accusers do the same, clean accounts means YOU ARE THE FATHER, the OO of the account.

As Nvidor is aware I have a handful of TBM Raid geared chars on FV. Stealing 10 mil in plat and getting all the accounts banned doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

Again, I will not pay more than the accounts were worth. Find the old post of his accounts and the admins can decide what they were worth. I will pay that amount.

Otherwise do what you need to do. I never claimed to be the OO so I have no idea where this is coming from.

also, over half the accounts Nvidor got from me were registered in a name of a person he knows well. I am obviously not that person so me claiming to be the OO of those would have been an obvious lie from the start ....

You people have made me spend a good portion of my day reading and rereading this thread and I want someone to give me those hours back!

I am referring to the WARRIOR account, you sir ARE the OO, you put your info in bought DBCash changed the race, put in a secret question, yup in the world of accounts that makes you the OO

The SQA was set already when I got it. If my paypal counts as payment on the account then I am the OO and will call them Monday to get the account back for him.

The reason I was able to get it back so easily last time is, Sorarn did not remove my email from the account. This time my email is not on the account so I cannot just recall the account via email.

- - - Updated - - -

The fair thing to do here would be an admin to do research on the value of the account based on the forum posts and I can refund what they feel is the value at the time of trade. I am more than willing to pay what an admin finds fair.

bard/bst/enc all 105 / max aa, bard had arx weps + sup set + cotf off slots, bst / enc were group geared with some mixed in cotf slots... ranger / wiz / rogue, ranger and rogue had tds weps + bow, ranger full sup set + mixed tds / cotf off slots... rogue had dread set + tds weps mixed cotf off slots, wiz group geared, all 105 almost max aa

thats how they were when i gave them to you

enough of this nonsense for one night... have to work in 5 hours

way off ... find the original post please Raz. Again, once an admin finds it and decides on a value I will pay that.

The SQA was set already when I got it. If my paypal counts as payment on the account then I am the OO and will call them Monday to get the account back for him.

The reason I was able to get it back so easily last time is, Sorarn did not remove my email from the account. This time my email is not on the account so I cannot just recall the account via email.

- - - Updated - - -

The fair thing to do here would be an admin to do research on the value of the account based on the forum posts and I can refund what they feel is the value at the time of trade. I am more than willing to pay what an admin finds fair.

Dude if you are gonna lie, don't do it to me. You had the warrior transferred to a clean account, that was established, it was handed to you without any info, no SQA, you had to set that to put in your email and Credit card info to change his race. You already admitted that. Get the man his shit and stop tryin to make it seem like you are the victim. you say 10mil, is that per account so 20 mil or per toon on that account which is a lot more...... See I read...

If you read above Raz you will see that Dredxzer was the OO of the toon and was the one who transferred it to a new account. He then sold that fresh account with the warrior on it to Rob (nvidor) which is also stated above by them not me.

The SQA was set when I got it, Dred or Nvidor admit to it somewhere in here.

If you read above Raz you will see that Dredxzer was the OO of the toon and was the one who transferred it to a new account. He then sold that fresh account with the warrior on it to Rob (nvidor) which is also stated above by them not me.

The SQA was set when I got it, Dred or Nvidor admit to it somewhere in here.

Actually what they BOTH say is that it was NO SQA when you got it as that is how they (And I ) do it, why else have it on a clean account. But you already know that as the SQA is one you made up and put on the account right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back