• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire Scammed a friend out of a warrior account so checked mine i bought and also gone (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
eddyinfante Bought a warrior account from me months upon months ago still have the original messages but he bought from me was a ok sale as my feedback will show was satisfied deal. Well he then sold the warrior to my friend who has been using him well Eddy hit the email that was sent about changing passwords and changed the info on it. He then told my friend he had done it and reset the password back to what he had it set to. Well today it has been changed again and his skype etc has been deleted. So upon finding out what happen to my friend since ive also traded many accounts with eddy i then check all the accounts i had gotten from him and all have been taken back and i no longer have access. Be leary doing business with him.

yes im the one he took account from also, i had an issue with this account about a month ago and he eventully reset and gave back to me. now having issues again and as he mentioned skype also gone

None of this is true. I am working on getting the story from them now via text.

I will do my best to resolve this.

Sorarn and Nvidor have both been sent text messages and we are working through it now.

Update he told me when trading me FV accounts he was in fact original owner. Now he says he was not original owner and had talked to owner and he not changed info on me. I beg to differ. As for none of this being true Sor has full texts messages showing that he did indeed change info on him on the warrior last month and then after hounding him for little while he then reset the password so Sor could log back in. Either way something fishy going on here and all comes back to 1 person and 1 person only.

If he said he was OO and sold account as "the OO", then he is at fault period. Suggest he try and recover account or pay back what is owed.

How i feel my text in phone will clearly show he stated he was original owner of said accounts found out last night after seeing info changed that he was not original owner after he told me he talked to him and info where not changed.

The names on the accounts never matched mine, I told him that the accounts I sold him belonged to a guildy. I would love to see those text messages because I never sent anything of the sort.

I offered to refund Sorarn and he declined.

I received no information regarding the accounts that were "taken back". I have text messaged and can provide emails from Daybreak proving that no of the accounts were recalled by me, and that none of what these guys are saying is true.

I got the warrior that they are saying I stole from NVIDOR lol. I got the account from him, and his friend wanted to buy it from me so i traded it to him. If there is an issue, Nvidor needs to get the account back for his friend.

Lastly, I find it very odd that the account I got from NVIDOR is stolen back. I also find it odd that NVIDOR and his friend are both claiming I stole accounts that I have never been nor ever stated I was the original owner of.

So please. provide the "evidence" you have that shows my guilt and we can resolve this. Otherwise, top trying to sell accounts to scammers. Once you get scammed, don't blame the person you got the account from.

There is no proof or evidence, because I did nothing wrong.

You see you did in fact tell me you was original owner of accounts 4 out of 5 came with sq 5th you claimed you could not find which was fine as it was being used as box account. Fist off you talked me up how you was original owner of said accounts how old they where vet accounts etc. Second off i have been on this site many many years and not once has my name ever been made out to be a liar. I do lots business on this site and def would not risk that with something so petty to me. Third you did change sorn warrior info changed it back your texts between you two will be sent to redbot for investigation for him to look into this matter as me for me i dont care about the loss as i dont play on the server anymore though it does suck i did lose out but im not out for revenge etc. It is not the first time its happen to me and im sure it wont be the last. Like i told you in text you may not have taken the accounts back from me but someone in this world has. I was told you was original owner of all 5 minus the 1 you couldnt remember info to you said a friend had left you the account. So perhaps you forget what you say etc but i never deleted any of my messages etc.

It will be taken care of either way. Funny you say you didnt take his warrior back but admit it in his text messages you did it and returned the account to him? When will the truth come out?

I have learned from it from now on if someone can not provide last 4 numbers i wont trade nor buy the accounts that should of been instant flag to me that you was not original owner but i went with my gut and was it wrong. Like i told you you may not have taken the accounts you traded me but someone has. As for the warrior he has full proof and will be submitted when off work he is no real life friend of mine but a redguides friend i have made over the years as a trusty buyer. Seeing how the warrior account came from me and i sold it to you i told him i would try and help resolve the issue after all you did this to him last month admitted you did it to him and changed the info back to what he had it at. You may get away with what me and you traded as its as much my fault as yours for buying from non original owner but as for him that was a blank clean account and you have admitted once to doing it why would you not do it again to him? After all your text to him when he asked why you did it you told him it was his fault.... and would not return the account...

Well apparently pissing your friend off is grounds for you making shit up to get me banned or something. I will wait to see what the admins have to say about this.

I have zero need to steal anything. I also offered a full refund to them and they denied it. Why would I offer a refund this time, and get his account back for him last time. The account was still on my email last time, that is how I got it back for him .... heck why I recalled it. Because apparently he tried to trade it and got ripped off so I got it back for him last time. I am assuming that is what is happening this time but since the person he traded with changed the email I can no longer assist you.

Again, I offered a refund to them both and it was declined. I am not sure what else I can do to resolve this.

Why would you offer a refund if you wasnt indeed guilty? you would stick to your cause.. LOL My accounts im not worried about as ive told you i have too many to use as it is and was a good trade at the time i thought. I have even said multiple times you may not have taken accounts from me but someone did simple as that.

And if you must know he was playing the warrior on rage for a month afrer buying it then moved to test and played there on the account tried to log in last night to see info onc again changed. Not once has he tried to sale the account or trade it since purchasing from you.

And im not even wanting you banned as i dont know if you took mine from me or not but having took his warrior once from him out of then blue and its happen again. Which you just admitted to doing your the only option as to who could of taken it once again.

I just admitted to getting the account back for him. Correct. I am not sure who took it the first time, but it was STILL on my email so I was able to recover it. Since then he must have changed the email from mine like I told him to do.

Someone since then has taken the account, and I am no longer able to get it back. I am not the original owner and I said so in my original post. I got the warrior from YOU NVIDOR. I have no idea what is going on here but it is obvious they are wanting me to do something about it.

I offered a refund because someone took the accounts from you and you got them from me. I am no a dishonest or mean person. That is why I offered refunds ... you are upset and I want to help. But since you both denied my help I am not sure what else to do. Also, no evidence or proof has been sent to me and they are both refusing to give me information I need to help them.

Admins please let me know what I need to do to resolve this. Thanks.

He does not want a refund he wants his warrior account back. Nothing else as for me ive already stated ill eat my loss as it was half my fault for not knowing better and as ive said many many times now you may not have even taken them but as for the warrior it was a completely blank account etc and you took the account from him the first time just cause you could and realised he didnt change the email which whatyour text to him stated. You may not have done it but you did it once so your the only one who can be in line when it happened again. He still uses the accounts and all my older rage accounts which he got from me and still retain in his possession. All 5 of them i sold him still his but the warrior i sold you then you traded him for a fv account. You took it once so only person he knows to go after is the person who sold it to him and took it from it once just cause he had not changed the email on the account. Those texts will be sent in today.

I didn't take it from him the first time. I got it BACK for him after it got "hacked" or he traded it and got scammed last time.

I guess we are being told 2 diff stories then because i got a text out blue last month asking if i took warrior back i said no was impossible as i didnt have any info set. and he contacted you and you told him you did it because he had not changed email. His texts will be sent in,

You friend should be the one making this post then I think.

Again I offered both a refund because I was the person who sold/traded them the accounts. They both refused ...

We made the post as a whole was no reason at all to make 2 sep posts for the same exact thing so to dismiss confusion we combined our post to 1. I posted for all to be aware he just wants his account back.

I refused refund simply cause the account i traded you was the one you traded him so tech i cant be refunded anything but a krono amount equal to the accounts worth. He refused refund because he just wants his account back nothing else nothing more.

Ok so you don't want complete compensation for your losses check. What is it you want then? I do not know what you are asking for here as all I have to offer is a refund ....

So this warrior, was transferred to a new account by me, blank account. I sold it to nvidor as a blank account, free and clear of any info. Than it was sold to eddy from nvidor who put his card on the account to change the race of the warrior from ogre to iksar. I remember eddy posted it and wanted to sell it a bit ago. At that time , sorarn purchased the warrior from eddy, and basically, the ONLY person with a card on the account is the accused Eddy. Nvidor Does not buy accounts with any info nor do I. I remember seeing the warrior I sold was changed to iksar, and Eddy was trying to sell. Eddy your card is on that account. Do not bother telling nvidor it must be who sold it to him. That was my warrior who I transferred to a blank account for the buyer who was nvidor. Eddy, you have the warrior, and there is no way out of this. They want their warrior back I assume you should do what's right here

- - - Updated - - -

Eddy, if they want warrior back, I suggest moving to blank account, give it back and apologize . The buyer doesn't seem to want a refund here. Can't sell stuff and take it back. And again, don't try to pin this on the person who sold to nvidor, that was me. And that account was BLANK when sold to nvidor, and blank when sold to you. Than you changed to iksar. Good luck, and do the right thing

Listen, I don't have it and don't want it. I can offer a refund in cash value of what was lost. If I am able to I will call Daybreak and try to get it back if my card is on it. That I am willing to try. The account, on the other hand is no longer attached to my email.

Also, if you are the OO of the account are you able to assist me in getting the account back?

If so please inbox me or skype me at deaphknight, Thanks.

I am indeed the original owner of the account who transferred the warrior to a fresh account from an account that was originally mine as well. The warrior was moved to a fresh account, and as i stated Nvidor did not even want to buy it unless it was, so I obliged. The warrior was on a fresh account and sold to Nvidor, than it was sold to Eddy (who is the only known person to have put a CC on it to change race) cause me and Nvidor keep our accounts clear in case we decide to sell in the future.

an account can indeed be regained if a secret answer and last 4 of any/all cc on account was provided to GM's, the attached email you can ask them to update as soon as they regain password for you.

Sorarn bought the account from Eddy, and than trouble, not surprisingly began. I know for a solid fact that there were no cards prior to eddy acquiring the account. I moved it to a fresh and clean account.

Sorry but I have no way of "getting" this account back cause I have no card, and no info on the account. I even deleted the login and password when I gave the info up, and that would be all id have cause it was a blank account.

I used paypal on the account as I do on all my accounts. Does that work the same as credit card information. If so I will call them tomorrow to try and resolve this.

So what about Nvidor's 5 accounts that he bought from you Eddy that mysteriously at the same time of warrior info getting changed, got changed as well, and you claimed to be original owner? this is all too fishy, thats just not a coincidence at all.

I also find it odd that two friends who did business with me randomly get accounts taken back when I have no need for it in the first place. I literally gain nothing and would not compromise my morals to gain pocket change over a video game.

I have offered a FULL CASH refund to them both and I am offering to call daybreak tomorrow. I did not take any of the accounts back, and I don't know how many more times I need to say it.

so, not that i want to continue this nonsense that is going on here, but the facts are the account he traded me is no longer working.. he tried to tell me that i needed to provide "evidence" and that what i was saying didnt make sense... evidence is simple... it worked... now it doesnt.... then he offered to "refund" me my accounts i traded him... which he then tried to tell me were naked when i gave them to him... both were arx raid / cotf raid geared... so yes i declined and told him i just want the warrior back.... he then said what i was telling him didnt make sense...

a refund is NOT giving me back my two accounts i traded him both naked now... wtf is that... and then he told me to dig up the texts from months ago to prove that i didnt give him naked accounts... its people like this that make me never want to trade or anything. OH he also said it was my fault this happened...

- - - Updated - - -

then i was told i was making this up and what was i really trying to do here.... obviously get my account back... or be offered MY 2 accounts back as they were when he got them.... not naked... screw that

Again, I offered CASH VALUE refunds to them both about 15 times now and it seems they are ignoring it. I have no other way to pay them back for what they lost.

I am calling Daybreak tomorrow and should that work you will have the stupid warrior account back.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you can send screenshots of the text messages I offered to add current TBM raid gear to the accounts and you still declined.

yea refund me MY ACCOUNTS as they were not pretend like i gave you naked accounts, thats what ill accept... the ranger on that account had a good bit of ARX / COTF raid gear, so did the bard on the other.. so did the collection of other chars on there... rogue/wiz. so yea refund me 50m at least to regear + my accounts back.

50 mil lmfao, yeah you had maybe 10 mil in stuff.

Look I have offered you MORE than the value of your accounts and I am sorry that is the best I can do ....

Let me know what I owe you.

funny, your txt to me says i traded you naked accounts ... now you say i had 10m in stuff... interesting ... at least stick to your BS story as your telling it.. makes it a much more interesting story and less confusing for everyone else to follow

You owe him a warrior you stole back , YOU STRIPPED THE CHARACTERS, you either should REGEAR THEM, and give them back, or take a BAN. Your games don't work here. You say "lmfao"? We are laughing at your lies. What a coincidence Eddy takes all these accounts back at the same time. This guy is an unsafe trader. you can't give him naked accounts, you should re gear them and give a proper refund. Not play games. You owe him what he traded you for warrior.

and while were on this subject of your bs, you only ever offered me my 2 accounts back but naked.. and then went on this long story about how i must forget i traded you naked accounts and blah blah blah..

And why would he offer a refund anyway for warrior, if he is not involved somehow, he's trying to avoid a ban. Too many games and inconsistencies with his stories. BS.

I am offering a refund because accounts you got from me were taken from you ..... it is the right thing to do.

I have been offering a refund since the very start of this and it is above if you would like to reread my replies.

Anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back