• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire Scammed a friend out of a warrior account so checked mine i bought and also gone (1 Viewer)

So this warrior, was transferred to a new account by me, blank account. I sold it to nvidor as a blank account, free and clear of any info. Than it was sold to eddy from nvidor who put his card on the account to change the race of the warrior from ogre to iksar. I remember eddy posted it and wanted to sell it a bit ago. At that time , sorarn purchased the warrior from eddy, and basically, the ONLY person with a card on the account is the accused Eddy. Nvidor Does not buy accounts with any info nor do I. I remember seeing the warrior I sold was changed to iksar, and Eddy was trying to sell. Eddy your card is on that account. Do not bother telling nvidor it must be who sold it to him. That was my warrior who I transferred to a blank account for the buyer who was nvidor. Eddy, you have the warrior, and there is no way out of this. They want their warrior back I assume you should do what's right here

- - - Updated - - -

Eddy, if they want warrior back, I suggest moving to blank account, give it back and apologize . The buyer doesn't seem to want a refund here. Can't sell stuff and take it back. And again, don't try to pin this on the person who sold to nvidor, that was me. And that account was BLANK when sold to nvidor, and blank when sold to you. Than you changed to iksar. Good luck, and do the right thing

Again he says here the account was made by him and sold to Nvidor. ALL of the posts about the warrior BY ME AND NVIDOR say that the SQA is set ......

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/39421-BOX-Army-60-Cleric-enchanter-warrior-bard-59-mage-58-mage-57-mage-and-55-mage

dead link stating that the account is set before I even sold it.

Okay, what about all the accounts you sold to nvidor that you said you were original owner and they were all taken back ?? Go ahead and answer that.

- - - Updated - - -

What about that? You should get slapped with a BAN. You avoid that, and sugarcoat it.

We can deal with Nvidors deal and mine after we fix the issue with your friend Sorarn. Nvidor already said he doesn't want anything from me.

Again he says here the account was made by him and sold to Nvidor. ALL of the posts about the warrior BY ME AND NVIDOR say that the SQA is set ......

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.redguides.com/forums/sho...rior-bard-59-mage-58-mage-57-mage-and-55-mage

dead link stating that the account is set before I even sold it.

YES before YOU sold it YOU put the SQA so you could race change him, not when you bought it from nvidor as a CLEAN account. You don't really think you can fool me on this do you? really?

oh and your link does say that the SQA is set at the time YOU sold them, it says nothing about you putting the SQA on them or nvidor doing it.

PEOPLE, the $25 to transfer a toon to your own clean account is SO worth it! When will you all learn!

- - - Updated - - -

BOX Army 60 Cleric, enchanter, warrior, bard, 59 mage, 58 mage, 57 mage and 55 mage

Selling my box army on ragefire for FV items/plat or Krono, ALL INFO IS SET ON THESE ACCOUNTS

*SOLD* 60 warrior - FULL Planes and Sky gear as well NO EPIC, Cobalt helm arms and gloves the rest is Indicolite

that is what your offer said

Jesus Christ. Look at their original posts and see for yourself. The account info was all set before I got it and it was sold as such. I didn't that Nvidor had the SQA because he is friends with guildies of mine. Additionally, he knows who I got the accounts he has from. As we are mutual friends with each other. So there is NO WAY he didn't recognize the names and default SQA's used by this person.

As for the warrior, again if you look back at NVIDORS original post selling the warrior, he openly advertises he has already set the SQA to the warrior. For the 5th time .....

NVIDORS POST: 60 warrior 4 epic 1hs weps and the 2hs epic!

This is a 60 warrior with all 4 1hs light saber epics incase you wanna rock 2 of the same kind as well as has the epic 2hs for easy switching. Warrior is fully geared RBG belt heir cloak sky ring sky shoulders some hate gear incarn bp raid ready! Has trak key SQ is set to the account but once you add payment source its bound to you perm this is not a resell account this will be for someone who wants a epic warrior for a main. I am asking 40 krono or pay pal friends and family / Or best offers. account has 40+ days play time as well.

you are correct, my apologies, I took what Drex said to be truth as Nvidor did not disagree in the following posts to the SQA claim. He does say that he informed you that using a credit card and locking a last 4 to the account would bind it to you over any claims he would have to try to steal the account. You stated you used a CC then you said Paypal.... so that part is unclear. If you used a CC then the account is locked to you no matter who has the SQA.

Well then we are at a stalemate again. As I have no ability to prove that the account isn't on my CC. Other than my word which obviously here means nothing.

exactly Raz, nvidor doesnt want anything to do, but the fact IS, the accounts were reclaimed, period, thats the fact. Accounts that YOU WERE the orginal owner of were reclaimed, period. Thats stealing back accounts that you sold. Neither me or NVidor put anything on there, you were the only one who did, and changed race of warrior. and now its too much in for you to go back now.

when you recovered it last time they asked you for the last 4 of your credit card? that's kind of a dead giveaway and standard question to most account queries now.

strips sorarn's account, and only wants to pay a bit of it back, hes very happy he got his warrior back and thats what he wanted. Lies about how they were geared, says most were naked, and than wow, some have gear. You lie , alot, and than you ride the truth like crazy. you cant account for any of the lies.

Lets all just take a deep breath now and let them work this out, please report back after the account information is verified, I can tell you this, DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD before you CHANGE and VErify the new email! or the old email addy gets a link to recover!

- - - Updated - - -

Anytime you get an account you need to do the steps in order to secure it!
1. Set an SQA if one is not set
2. Set YOUR email
3. VERIFY your email
4. SET your new password
5. input your personal information including Zip code
6. Verify no Credit card is on file for the last 2 years!
7. if a CC is set get the last 4 of the card used, the type and the cardholders name as it is on the card and mailing address!
8 if no CC info is listed, put yours! this locks the account to you in a very permanent way!
9. Log your ass in and go have fun dammit, this is too much stress!
10. IF you value a used toon on a purchased account then spend the money and TRANSFER that toon to a fresh account!
11. See step 9.

I will restate this because Raz came in late.

The reason I was able to recall it the last time was because the account was still under my email. THAT HAS CHANGED and I can no longer recall the account using my email.

Dred what lies man? What did I do to you?

Lastly, I will call Monday and let everyone know what they say.

- - - Updated - - -

In the end I don't think it matters what happens because my reputation is destroyed regardless.

I do not know why this all started but I never once denied owing them repayment. I did however deny being the person who recalled the accounts. As the only accounts I have ever been the original owner have my name RL name in the station name of my account. I can provide email verification on any email desired stating which accounts are on my emails (the lost station name option).

I will refund what the admins say is the value of what was being sold based on the post selling the item that was taken from them.

Holy shit Preech it Razkle.... I think step 9 is key... I just skimmed over thiss didnt read to far into it..... Fuckn quit bein shady..... The rape'O" reverse is only good in prison...

If you read and pay attention. You will notice me saying I will call Monday and see if I am able to get the warrior back for you. If I am unable to get the warrior back I am sure we can come to an agreement on the value of what I owe you.

I will update everyone Monday after I call Daybreak.

Sadly due to policy issues phone calls are no longer taken with daybreak. You would need file a petition which would then lead to account investigation and all the diff ip logins and instantly be banned till true owner could come along and take it back. I dont know how the infos where changed but they where. I did set a SQ to the warrior which i never once denied to doing. That was just a safety tool if some how the account was taken back i had a step above. Though i would never think that of Dred ever in my life just something i do to protect myself. Sorry for taking so long to getting back to this post but ive been sick as ever and may have stomach cancer. But accounts where taken back dont know how dont know by who i just know who they came from and went to. Only option here is krono refunds which i no longer even play that much anymore other then restocking my krono and helping people every now again but as for Sor he very much plays all the time is out of a warrior. I have more accounts then i know what to do with which is why im not severly hurt by this take back. Just resolve his issue to drop this make it right by him. He never changed the email on the account which is how you took it back once you reset info he again never changed info so it should 100% be tied to your email unless you gave the info out to someone else or resold it which is why you told him its your fault....

and honestly right now i dont really want the warrior back after all these problems, id rather figure out something and get my accounts back that i traded... after all these issues with the warrior, and being that i dont want to have to re visit this again down the road

I am in private messages with Sorarn and working on his repayment. Not that you have anything or say in this situation ...

the fact that people's accounts keep gettin taken back from you is kinda the community business.. ur making it so people never wanna deal with you the way u acting about all this but thats ok :)

I am giving refunds and offered refunds for something I have not done. I would say that is pretty nice of me. Not that I expected to get much more business done on this site anyways. I am assuming that is what their goal was, so mission accomplished. Now enjoy the accounts you claimed I stole and the refund I am about to issue.

im just going by what i have read.. which is all of it.. dunno wtf happened but either way people want to know. i dont know you or them. hope it gets resolved.

then you can plainly see that I did not steal any accounts and could not have. But because they got them from me I am still refunding them. Although they know the original owners of the accounts I am still working on the repayment regardless.

yea all seems fishy to me but glad im not involved is all i can say lol. hopefully it gets resolved and u guys dont have to deal with each other anymore

actually smart ass im literally the only reason your still even allowed on this site.... Due to lack of communication is why i typed what i did. As long as your handling it ok. But didnt see you posting for few days now so figured jumped ship. And though im not as upset about losing stuff it did happen to me there for very much my business as much as it is his as im the one who brought it up for him.Stuff like this is what makes me extremely cautious when comes to selling to non verified players.

What you typed makes my eyes bleed. Nothing can or will be shown to prove I did anything because there is nothing to show. I did nothing wrong, and am losing everything. I am done. Fuck your refund, and fuck you Nvidor. You know god damn well I didn't do anything wrong. If this is how reputable members act I don't want to be a part of this fucking community anyways.

I have done nothing but good since ive used this place not once have i ever screwed or even thought of screwing anyone over. Fact is infos are changed i dont know how many more times i can say this to you but if you didnt do it then someone did but it leads back to you as thats who we both dealt with. I have nothing to gain here as i want nothing from you i have zero reason to lie or try to start drama you changed info on him once we paid no mind to that figured you was bored as you said you did it cause you noticed he didnt change he email. What you should be doing is grilling who ever else had info to all these other accounts trying figure out what is actually really going on here. No is at blame here but the arrows point one place and thats where they where pointed and fired for you to figure out how it has happened. You may be over dramatic about it as you wish but will get you no where i was simply trying to see how the deal was going and what not. If anything i think we have been quite generous and kind about the situation at hand after all this is our money / krono / accounts we are talking about there fore hard earned money is now at a loss and though you do show symphony some you still accuse use of being liars which isnt the case at all. I have been doxed and gave every piece of info about me to admin team i have nothing to hide nor gain.

Ban me, I am not going to pay these liars man. Rob, you know for a fact I couldn't have done it but won't admit it. Sorarn, thank Nvidor for pushing me to this. I am done.

I just dont understand i said 8 different times you may not have done it but someone did but claims i would not admit he himself did not do it. Someone needs to re go to school and get their reading skills to 100.

Were the buyer and seller Verified?
If not , this is the result.
Chaos and scams.
It is entertaining to read.
But it does give doubt to others who are legit RMT sellers and buyers.
Why bother buying or selling if a person refuses to get verified.
When money is exchanged.
There should be nothing to hide from Redguides admins and get yourselves verified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back