• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Reach Gaming accepted $500 dollars 2 weeks ago, then stopped responding. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone,

It makes me very sad to have to say this but after 2 weeks of attempting to get either work to be performed or my money back (in the last day) I'm at the point I'm starting to consider this was intentional. It's shame for someone who is verified with 300+ positive feedback.

I hired Reach Gaming on Feb 13th to create a Max level SK toon, his post indicated one was in stock. He let me know (and was very prompt) he didn't have one and would need to make it. Everything went well up until I paid him. Then over the next two weeks it was PC problems (I even offered to assist with those) and then the narrative shifted a bit, then he went non-responsive.

Since I don't know this person, perhaps they are just having personal problems, or financial problems (I even asked the seller this.) If he is just a scammer then I need to know that too so I can discard any notions of pity and take appropriate action from there.

Appreciate any information or guidance anyone has.

Reach,

I'm willing to accept my money or another account (so long as there is no SQA/Email), I'm highly motivated to resolve this (but you need to resolve it for both myself and the other party).

What is so much worse than the scam part is you utilized a licensed MSB's payment network to perpetrate two counts of theft by deception, which means I have no option to leave this alone if you simply ghost.

You cannot comprehend the mess you're about to start for both of us. I came back to EQ to take a break from this sort of work (and to spend time with my family.) I could not in my wildest dreams imagine how bad my luck was to end up smack in the middle of a crime (when I chose someone with 340 positive reviews!)

Please, just reply, or PM me, or the staff. No matter what your situation IRL, you need to take this seriously. If we have it wrong, you have to tell us.

(edit: Missing word/context)

Last edited:
Hello tampa03cobra,

I'm so sorry for the mess and lack of communication! The main person in charge of this operation and communications has had an emergency and is currently hospitalized. We do not know when he will be able to come home.

I completely understand your frustration and impression that this was a scam but I assure you it wasn't, just terrible circumstances after terrible circumstances.

I can issue you a refund immediately, please let me know how you paid and what your username and/or email is and I will get you your money back!

Hello tampa03cobra,

I'm so sorry for the mess and lack of communication! The main person in charge of this operation and communications has had an emergency and is currently hospitalized. We do not know when he will be able to come home.

I completely understand your frustration and impression that this was a scam but I assure you it wasn't, just terrible circumstances after terrible circumstances.

I can issue you a refund immediately, please let me know how you paid and what your username and/or email is and I will get you your money back!

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, and hope they pull through. I can't tell you how glad I am you responded, thank you.

I'll PM you the Paypal name in a moment.

I got my refund and I believe given the situation the sellers team acted in the best way they were able to.

Clearly there were some missteps here (the stringing along I'm confused about, why not just refund the money straight up instead of wasting weeks of peoples time knowing you can't perform the service.)

Yet I also know if I was in the Sellers personal situation I wouldn't give a rats ass about anything happening here or anywhere else (not my job, my outside life anything.) Could not be more grateful someone stepped up at the end.

@Reach Gaming

When you all get back on your feet let me know.

@Teichou

Thanks for your help and for mentioning them. This is resolved 100% positively from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back