• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

*Power Level Agnarr* AFK EXP - 3/18/18 Session! You Log In over 300 Feedback! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-60+! (Over 250 Feedback!) 100% satisfaction!

The man, The myth, The Legend, is all that needs to be said about Kronolevel. The guy is next level!

Highly recommend his service. Quick, reasonable and provides constant updates. Will use again in the future for sure!

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-50+! (Over 240 Feedback!) 100% satisfaction!

Did this dude retire ? Every time I send a PM I get a generic auto-response with the same stuff listed.

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-50+! (Over 240 Feedback!) 100% satisfaction!

Reply to post by gankdalf: "Did this dude retire ? Every time I send a PM I get a generic auto-response with the same stuff listed."

no dude, you arent verified. It says on there I only deal with baz verified people. Plus it has all the info I want you to know before we go into depth on anything did you actually read it? Get baz verified...

Hey guys could someone send me in the right direction to get verified to purchase from some of the sellers on the site plz?

look on the top tabs of the website. go to subscriptions get the baz verified one. follow the directions

doing afk PL starting in less than an hour have some spots available PM me to get one or more!

Awesome PL service. Super easy on my side, exp went very fast and completely hands free. This service is the way to go!

How much to PL a Druid 1-50 or 1-60

Power Leveling on Agnarr!

Book your Powerlevel now!

I do Levels 1-60 + Alternate Advancement *When Available* (will increase as expansions release)

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take care of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 250 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous.

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

-I can also do all skill ups ie: Casting/offense/defense/etc for an extra cost

-If you want to order a new character you can choose Race/Class/Deity and I will take it to whatever level you want.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you.

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---

Professional and courteous... Made me laugh! To be clear, if you aren't going to specify the denomination to someone who has never been power-levelled before, at least don't be a dick about it when I ask.

Won't be using in future.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* You Log in! 1-60+! (Over 250 Feedback!) 100% satisfaction!

Very professional, honest and courteous ... can definitely recommend.

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* You Log in! 1-60+! (Over 280 Feedback!) 100% satisfaction!

Smoothest deal ever. this guy is a true Professional. Used his services to go from 41 to 60. HIGHLY reccomended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back