• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

*Power Level Agnarr* AFK EXP - 3/18/18 Session! You Log In over 300 Feedback! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
508   0   1
Power Leveling on Agnarr!

Book your Powerlevel now!

I do Levels 1-60 + Alternate Advancement *When Available* (will increase as expansions release)

Agnarr only AFK EXP

Start time approx: 8:00 AM PST! (Sessions almost everyday! Times vary! TBA)

This will happen multiple times on most days the start times do change Please look above where its noted.

You log your toon in join the group and the rest is history. (For 40+ / AA)

Great Exp!

Tons of satisfied customers!

4 hour minimum per session

space is limited

You can schedule your own session with me for 1-39 or 40+

Paypal friends and family only I do not accept any in game currency or krono.

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take care of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 290 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous.

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

Please let me know if you need anything.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you!

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---

Last edited:
Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-50! (Over 190 Feedback!)

Great guy this Kronolevel - He is an awesome seller and powerleveller. Not much of a salesman, but what can you do can't be great at EVERYTHING cuz then he'd be Redbot... <3 :)

+1 to being satisfied with his transactions.

- PhinigelBard02

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-50! (Over 190 Feedback!)

PM sent a few days ago, still no response (but my Bazaar verification didn't go through until today).

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-50! (Over 200 Feedback!)

This guy is a total boss. Got my PL done extremely quickly and was very fair on his pricing. I'd definitely use his services again!

Happy with service - happy that he will work with you on the best outcome for price/performance. Overall a great guy. Thanks again !

-PhinigelBard

Great experience. Good communication and delivered on what was promised.

Thanks,
Seaox

Worked with me to get me what I wanted forbthe right price. Very happy with the service. Will be back for more.

Great service at a great price and speed. Easy to communicate with. I greatly recommend using him.

Kronolevel is the real deal. He took care of a non traditional PL like a pro and is a good example of how to do business. I'll definitely be back.

Kronolevel was awesome and super fast, will definitely use him again!!!

This guy has been totally awesome with all of my transactions over the last few weeks. Delivers quickly and stays in constant communication.

Re: *Power Level Agnarr* 1-50+! (Over 240 Feedback!) 100% satisfaction!

bump booking PLs get it now before kunark launch! Will be doing 50-60 soon after it launches!

Kronolevel gets back to your pm's fast and gets the job done fast as well :) Would use his services again.

Quickest response ever, super fast and reliable. Definitely use this guy!

Kronolevel is the best out there.

Kronolevel is clear in the business transaction regarding this service of what will happen and when. I received updates consistently.

If you want the job done and the job done right, this is the person to seek out.

One takes a risk in this type of service. With Kronolevel, there is no risk, this is a hardworking, legitimate person.

I would use this service again without hesitation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back