• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Tech Payment methods (1 Viewer)

If its a reputable service I don't see a problem with it. From there its what the buyer and seller are mutually comfortable with using. That's their business.

I would think most people are using paypal because its been around so long, and we know how it works..

I was more curious in that PayPal has friends and family but I am unfamiliar with the other services. I was just wanting to offer an alternative for people but didn’t want to get screwed. Crypto is dropping like crazy right now so that is out until it stabilizes.

Reading their websites is all well and good, but I prefer to hear real experiences from people that are familiar with a service.

I have used Venmo a few times with a guy I buy krono from for subs, it works just like paypal FNF but that's the only payment option there. I haven't had to do any disputes with it though, so I have no idea what the coverage is, but I'd assume it's very low similar to paypal FNF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back