• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Paid for sgreen's power leveling service, after 5 days, still not done. (1 Viewer)

What I would say to these customers is hope for the best. Bringing emotions into the situation will only make it worse if there is a chance of a refund or finishing work later. There are many instances in which this situation can still end positive.

In the words of the illustrious Bractos, I will break this down Barney-Style.

For example, Let's say customers each provide payment, Sgreen buys a car he needs for work with it - let's say UBER. his computer breaks down. Let's say Sgreen is a good person with every intention of paying everyone back, but needs time as he already spent the money on the car. Perhaps he feels terrible about it.

We can ask, does this fit his frame?

1. He doesn't have a scamming reputation, seemed honest to some customers as stated above.
2. He didn't steal krono from the accounts, only stopped the PL.
3. Is possibly embarrassed, and wants no contact until he has the refund prepared.

That is just one example. This is why you don't start shooting around accusations.

Though it is more rare than not, belated refunds do occur.

Everyone is absolutely justified being upset at the situation, as it stands the money is in another persons hands. That does not change the fact that there exist scenario's in which this can be explained, and result in refunds.

Alternatively, there are also ways to act out emotionally to destroy those chances. I am not saying it's not ok to be pissed off. I am saying coming in here infuriating the thread only lowers the odds of a possible payback.

I have seen so many scams I could make threads upon threads. I once was scammed old-school, only to be refunded three weeks later with a "Sorry, I needed it at the time" - Suppose I flamed that guy? I'm not getting paid.

Even if it is less likely, there are many examples of how this particular situation and with our current knowledge, could result in a refund.

Everyone has my sympathy,

Those are my "facts"

Facts are not speculation. Facts are facts. They paid for their services rendered to be done in 4-5 days. It's been longer, period. There toons are not level 50, they do have a level 50 toon to play, they do not have their money anymore, there has been no communication, NADA for these FIVE CUSTOMERS.... PERIOD. Those are the facts, everything else is here say and/speculation and/or just plain lying... period.

Facts are not speculation. Facts are facts. They paid for their services rendered to be done in 4-5 days. It's been longer, period. There toons are not level 50, they do have a level 50 toon to play, they do not have their money anymore, there has been no communication, NADA for these FIVE CUSTOMERS.... PERIOD. Those are the facts, everything else is here say and/speculation and/or just plain lying... period.
K

Yep. Funny how hard you're defending @sgreen ,the silent. That you supposedly gave some here say person 3 weeks to refund you. That's people's lives and money spent that could've been spent differently on something or on someone else for them as they see fit. Truly sad how hard you're defending this @sgreen SMH.

Instead, you think @sgreen who has taken money and not done anything for it is in the right here. SMH again at your lack of defense over these poor individuals; the real victims on this forum, our customers.

Last edited:
Someone who says "I am truly saddened by all of this" should be asking themselves one question -
How can I help those who I am truly saddened for?

have you considered opening a thread for donations to help them recoup their losses?

It takes more than a few "Appeals to extremes" to ruin my reputation. Your talking nonsense, and nobody is buying it.

Yeah. To be the voice of reason here...

Two ways to look at this...

1. He's scamming. Unfortunately, I watch for people's last "online time" to see whether a post has been made by the accused or not. 9 times out of 10, if it shows him online at any point, with 0 response, history has shown that to be the negative side of things.

2. He did text, someone, on here at some point stating a medical emergency or something. If this is the case, then we can also assume maybe someone got on his phone, opened a laptop, w/e, and ECT popped up, which would show him online. So we can also look at this as a possible huge miscommunication and advise customers to wait it out so long as they still feel comfortable.

Me personally?

I recommend everyone cover their own ass. Pull back the account information and money if not already done. At this point, if it is a medical emergency, or if I PERSONALLY was in a medical emergency, I'd probably hope my customers did that.

If it turns out he fell on bad times, then you all can re-negotiate your orders as the individual customer sees fit.

Someone who says "I am truly saddened by all of this" should be asking themselves one question -
How can I help those who I am truly saddened for?

have you considered opening a thread for donations to help them recoup their losses?

It takes more than a few "Appeals to extremes" to ruin my reputation. Your talking nonsense, and nobody is buying it.
LOL DK , the fact that you just made it about yourself speaks volume about you bud.... Kudos!

That said, there is a bottom line. You're defending @sgreen who TOOK MONEY , did NOT perform said services , logged into today @ 502pm , and has NOT communicated with the CUSTOMERS, the REAL VICTIMS.

Last edited:

1. He's scamming. Unfortunately, I watch for people's last "online time" to see whether a post has been made by the accused or not. 9 times out of 10, if it shows him online at any point, with 0 response, history has shown that to be the negative side of things.

2. He did text, someone, on here at some point stating a medical emergency or something. If this is the case, then we can also assume maybe someone got on his phone, opened a laptop, w/e, and ECT popped up, which would show him online. So we can also look at this as a possible huge miscommunication and advise customers to wait it out so long as they still feel comfortable.

Me personally?

I recommend everyone cover their own ass. Pull back the account information and money if not already done. At this point, if it is a medical emergency, or if I PERSONALLY was in a medical emergency, I'd probably hope my customers did that.

If it turns out he fell on bad times, then you all can re-negotiate your orders as the individual customer sees fit.
Bingo

Me personally?

Yeah. Again he "said" = here say, is there hospital bills, pictures of @sgreen laid up, etc.... not that anyone knows or has seen. Simply a text that "said" it LOL...

@502pm today @sgreen logged in , nothing nada... nuff said.

But @sgreen was able to respond to @Redbot ? but not his customers? to assure them that is not STEALING THEIR MONEY or SCAMMING them? C'mon folks... SMH... you want NONSENSE DK, there it is bud, your defense has been straight nonsense.

Last edited:
Me personally?

I agree with this @bractos45 .

Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

Yeah. Again he "said" = here say, is there hospital bills, pictures of him laid up, etc.... not that anyone knows or has seen. Simply a text that "said" it LOL...

@520pm logged in , nothing nada... nuff said.

I suffered from a testicular torsion last year. (Look it up) I ended up in the ER roughly 2.5 hours from my house. This was a random one-off outpatient surgery, in and out in about 6 hours (luckily wasn't bad) and back home by about 5am the next day.

I would hope I had the strength to make a post on ECT at some point, but honestly, with the amount of pain I was in, I couldn't guarantee that.

EDIT: And yes, everything works just fine. xD

I suffered from a testicular torsion last year. (Look it up) I ended up in the ER roughly 2.5 hours from my house. This was a random one-off outpatient surgery, in and out in about 6 hours (luckily wasn't bad) and back home by about 5am the next day.

I would hope I had the strength to make a post on ECT at some point, but honestly, with the amount of pain I was in, I couldn't guarantee that.
But again, @sgreen had the strength to text ??? again, going back to my original statement, everyone's got a phone these days (note the text received) LOL...

Last edited:

EDIT: And yes, everything works just fine. xD
glad to hear everything is alright , that being said, cell phone someone must be able to contact an officer on the ECT to at least figure out what all this crap is.

Ok kids relax stop the fighting,

@Diamond Krono - Stop antagonizing EQplay. You know what you are doing. Its childish and quite frankly annoying. You are better than this, grow up.

@FreEQ2PlaySalesServices - Your information you are giving here doesn't help the customers of SG. Just because you had a bad experience in which you got Negative feedback (which was 100% Justified) doesn't give much assistance to the customers who are out money. Your comments are very biased based on your own personal experience with SG. You need to be more rational in your thought logic. Though you are also acting like a child because someone gave you negative feedback when you deserved it.

Unless anyone had valid suggestions that the customers can use to help regain the money that was given to SG then really no other reason to have an argument like this, Grow the fuck up.

To the customers - I have dealt with SG in past and I did have a number at one point but I don't have it anymore. Sadly I am unable to help. Here is a trick
Call paypal - even FnF - just tell them you sent the payment to the wrong person and you never noticed as you were sending the money as a birthday gift.
No birthday "receiver" is expecting a gift. This way you can claim it was an honest mistake and the receiver just questioned days or weeks later why no birthday gift.
It worked for me before. Depends on your paypal standing, I have never asked for a refund on FnF before and it worked. Who knows try it. Lets see.

Just do anything you can get the money back from Paypal at this point.

Everyone keeps worrying about my negative feedback from @sgreen and if you take the time to read it. It was about words in my advertising that I've since corrected; heck, to the point I've adjusted and not even bothered posting anything unless I have something. I owned my mistake.

That said, @sgreen TOOK MONEY from CUSTOMERS and did NOT perform ADVERTISED services, PERIOD. Again, which I NEVER took anything from @sgreen , I NEVER gave any information AT ALL to receive any form of payment.

1. @sgreen TOOK MONEY from CUSTOMERS and has NOT performed services PROMISED.
2. @sgreen DID login yesterday @ 502pm but did NOT respond to his customers nor own his mistakes nor offer refunds for services NOT rendered.
3. @sgreen DID have the capability to TEXT and did so with @Redbot ; however, @sgreen failed to reach out to those who took money from without performing services.

There is NO REASON, NO EXCUSE why @sgreen has done NOTHING at all whatsoever. Everything up to this point has been purely here say, claiming "an emergency"...

What about the funds to our customers, where's the emergency in their financial restoration/refund??? You guys keep telling customers to put in the work to correct the problem, but no one has addressed @sgreen 's responsibility in this matter to get the refunds done!
Why are the customers remedying @sgreen 's mistakes???

That said, you guys can keep trying to compare apples and oranges in your attempts to diminish @sgreen 's involvement here. What I did was simply a wording error as I have learned to "advertise" along the way, but at no time have I EVER attempted to take people's money without something in return.

@sgreen has literally done a far graver mistake here and there are at least these 5 customers that are suffering the consequences. Like I said, I'm glad that @sgreen simply left words in the form of feedback over words rather than falsely advertise and steal money from me and then ghost everyone.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps worrying about my negative feedback from @sgreen and if you take the time to read it. It was about words that I've since corrected; heck, to the point I've adjusted and not even bothered posting anything unless I have something. I owned my mistake.

That said, @sgreen took MONEY from CUSTOMERS and did NOT perform ADVERTISED services, PERIOD. Again, which I never took anything from @sgreen , I never gave any information AT ALL to receive any form of payment.

@sgreen not only took money, but also has NOT performed services, he DID login yesterday @ 502pm and did NOT respond or own his mistakes, he DID have the capability to TEXT and did so with @Redbot ; however, @sgreen failed to reach out to those who took money from without performing services. There is NO REASON, NO EXCUSE why @sgreen has done NOTHING at all whatsoever.

That said, you guys can keep trying to compare apples and oranges in your attempts to diminish my integrity. What I did was simply a wording error as I have learned to "advertise" along the way, but at no time have I EVER attempted to take people's money without something in return.

@sgreen has literally done a far graver mistake here and there are at least these 5 customers that are suffering the consequences. Like I said, I'm glad that @sgreen simply left words in the form of feedback over words rather than falsely advertise and steal money from me and then ghost everyone.
Please stick to comments that will help the customers get their money back. These comments are for PMs or other threads.

Please stick to comments that will help the customers get their money back. These comments are for PMs or other threads.
I'm the only one that has been on the side of the customers getting their money back; the rest of you are making it about something else. I just share the same negative experience with @sgreen who does bad things to good people. And I am justified in my experiences as well.

What is the typical response if/when a seller is determined to have taken advantage of others here? I understand we're generally waiting (not indefinitely) some response or action on sgreen's part, but again, what repercussions are typically faced? Banned from future sales?

What is the typical response if/when a seller is determined to have taken advantage of others here? I understand we're generally waiting (not indefinitely) some response or action on sgreen's part, but again, what repercussions are typically faced? Banned from future sales?
They are just banned in general from the website.
If you were effect by this start working wiht paypal to get your money back. Claim to paypal that you sent to the wrong person as it was a birthday gift to a friend.

First sentence: "Ok kids, stop the fighting"
Next sentence: "Stop antagonizing, its childish and annoying"

Not sure if troll.
No Troll,
just want people to grow up here.

We need to stay focus on helping the people who are being effected by SGs actions. This energy should be directed towards helping them not having a squabble.

No Troll,
just want people to grow up here.

We need to stay focus on helping the people who are being effected by SGs actions. This energy should be directed towards helping them not having a squabble.
Literally, how I started. It's crazy to think it's gone this far this long.

I am finally able to get back to my Pc. First, would like to apologize to any customers who were waiting for their orders to be complete. I had a life changing incident, that left me unable to mitigate or deal with this issue. I am back now , and see many false accusations made against me. I am not trying to defend myself as, my RL has made the leveling of the last group, an issue. Secondly, nothing was stolen from any accounts!!!

Anyone in here who has an assumption about what may or may not have happened to you irl that stopped you from performing your task is unjustified.
I'm happy to see your back and hope you are doing well.

It's always best to give the benefit of the doubt, things happen in life. Some of us know that intrinsically, and some do not. That is what learning experiences are for.

Since you are here, It is probably a good time to express plans on the horizon moving forward passed all this so that your account can be restored to order and customers can have their relief.

Any idea of what that might look like?

Right on Sgreen

Since, i am already being dragged through the mud here, would like you guys to know why at least. I woke up on the day after i got to level 28 for the 2nd group, and my wife had taken my two year old son, and they were both gone. I worked very hard on these accounts and apologize that they were not complete. I have never scammed anyone here, and do not intend to.

Damn, I knew something came up, I had a gut feeling as this was out of character for you. That's pretty crazy, I certainly understand not playing a game during a serious life changing event such as that.

How is the possibility of going through your paypal on customers who their accounts were not finished and refunding them look?

@sgreen It's good to hear from you, I will admit I was a bit disheartened when I saw you last online and didn't hear anything back. From our conversations and your prior feedback I never got a scammer vibe. I'm sorry you are dealing with serious RL issues and hope the best for you. I will take any further conversations between us back to our DMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back