• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

need help setting up your farm team? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Hi everyone

I am just checking to see if people have need of this service, need your bots to preform better, need to set up no worries I can help u with anything u want
If something breaks after I do work call me up ill fix it need help adding to your crew np at all I will do anything u need. just let me know

Want to farm those rares and not pay this is the way!!

Refund Policy
🛎️ If i can not fix u i will refund
Last edited:
so do you se remote access to set up properly? I have 4 pcs …. and so many "program " settings and dl's that I think it will take a complete wash and re-dl of " program... how much u charge

Many claim to know what to do and how to do it … Killa will definitely knock your socks off with his knowledge and performance. you will see how its done and why … he will show you the things that make a box team work and how to set it up . Its definitely a different game once you put killerclown to work … he wont stop teaching until you actually know what you don't know ( what you never dreamed to ask) I gained much more than I ever thought was possible
Thank you sir and well met !!!

Wanted to give some feedback for Killer. He did an awesome job setting up my computer/team. Initial process took about 6 hours, and then some additional time to work out some kinks after testing. Everything is smooth and makes sense. He took time to explain how to start/stop and is always available for questions/tutoring. You will not regret using him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back