• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Service Live (normal server) need help setting up your farm team?

killerclown

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi everyone

I am just checking to see if people have need of this service, need your bots to preform better, need to set up no worries I can help u with anything u want
If something breaks after I do work call me up ill fix it need help adding to your crew np at all I will do anything u need. just let me know

Want to farm those rares and not pay this is the way!!

Refund Policy
If i can not fix u i will refund
Last edited:

drac

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
so do you se remote access to set up properly? I have 4 pcs …. and so many "program " settings and dl's that I think it will take a complete wash and re-dl of " program... how much u charge

Entourage518

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I purchased the services from Killerclown to help setup my 6bot team, prior to him I was having numerous issues rather it was healing or CCing or just progressiong through Everquest. He help setup my team in away the uncanny to what I had before. From being able to progression my whole group easily through expansions, to killing anything with ease. He gave my ini's that are unmatched with public ones and setup everything I needed plus more. More then happy with my turn out, well worth every penny.

Choppinater

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Amazing support. Killerclown is like no other service around. The man is truely here to better you're everquest experience at any level of play.

drac

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Many claim to know what to do and how to do it … Killa will definitely knock your socks off with his knowledge and performance. you will see how its done and why … he will show you the things that make a box team work and how to set it up . Its definitely a different game once you put killerclown to work … he wont stop teaching until you actually know what you don't know ( what you never dreamed to ask) I gained much more than I ever thought was possible
Thank you sir and well met !!!