• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Level 60 Human Rogue (VP) + 55 Gnome Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajraj

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Selling my account that comes with a:

Level 60 Human Rogue + 55 Gnome Enchanter (same account). Have both the login info and eqemulator info plus I've never set the SMS so anyone who buys will be able to have 100 percent protection.

Rogue has epic + best in slot off hander from VP + another very nice weapon from VP. Have keys for VP/Seb/HS. Rogue has tons of resist gear as well, full planar, and other assorted gear. Perfect character to raid and dominate with.

Enchanter also has full planar and tons of Charisma gear. Perfect character for farming Guk or Sebilis.

Rogue and chanter both have perfect reps and since I haven't played either in a very long time, they are both very low key characters.

Perfect account for Kunark and especially Velious, since Rogues are one of most valueable classes in velious. Perfect account also for vets and noobs alike, as rogues are very easy to play

Sold a ton through this site before and I have a perfect reputation.

$500 takes it.

Pm if you have any questions. Good luck

Price dropped to $400

Btw I am out of plat. Too many PMs to respond to so I apologize if I don't respond. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back