• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for odurs: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
Might be someone else then the original odurs? I came in contact weeks ago and he had several posts and feedback.

He then contacted me via PM and I went for it blindfully. Then I saw he only had one post and no feedback.

Might be someone else then the original odurs? I came in contact weeks ago and he had several posts and feedback.

He then contacted me via PM and I went for it blindfully. Then I saw he only had one post and no feedback.

I wondered about the feedback as well and I also noticed the 2 in the e-mail, which weren't there the first time I bought from him...like I said, several things felt off about the deal this way around, which is why I didn't transfer anything...

If it's someone else, what happened to his account here, since the feedback was gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back