• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for guisemonk64: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Re: 51 dark elf wiz - max int - all spells - quick sale

User gave me the login info this morning prior to payment and said they would give me the sqa after delivery of payment. Between that message and the payment user was switched to a banned user and I can?t communicate with them now lol. I know they were late on the WDC delivery but they did finally deliver for the buyer. Here?s to hoping I can communicate some other way

Ya i just saw this, i did not report him to the mods so not sure if he screwed someone else over?

I did get my items he was just very late and had no communication during the time he was having issues.

I just have his paypal email, which i assume you have too.

Always be skeptical buying an account from an unverified zero/low feedback seller who wants to sell quickly at way below market prices.
Don't think that $60 is not a lot of money to scam, if he gets 5 people to buy, that's $300 for him.

Re: White Dragonscale Cloak

that's so rough sounds like someone using their mommas name :(

- - - Updated - - -

the scammers named darlene in this world are so few I bet it's his mommas name or wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back