• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for guisemonk64: Scammer (1 Viewer)

guisemonk64

BANNED
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
53 monk w/guise, 60 rog w/epic

this is serious, willing to talk on phone, show in-game, etc, serious offers only please

asking 600$ obo

Last edited:
Re: 53 monk w/guise, 60 rog w/epic

Account is worth $600. But with all that info you posted I'm pretty sure gms could narrow down that account pretty fast. Then wait for a new up to start logging in and ban it.

Edit that stuff out asap.

Guise monk / epic 60 rog 4 alts 40+

53 guise monk, 60 epic rog, 4 alts 40+
asking 600$ obo
characters are completely unknown for nearly 5 years

Re: WTS 60 epic mage - all but 1 piece sky gear/planes gear/vp etc.

account has AoN, white dragonscale cloak, etc, account was not an alt, looking for 400$ firm

no one is even going to begin to look at buying anything from someone with newly created account and not verified....do yourself a favor and get verified if you even want a small chance for someone to buy from you.

actually ive already sold one account but i dont control people giving feedback, so you can do whatever you want, got two offers on mage of 250 and 285 turned down both, so if i wasnt scamming why didnt i take free money?

also asking 400 on mage its LEGIT, we can log in and show you, will even given info first

The price of getting verified pales in comparison to a possible buyout of $400.

Not doing it just makes people wonder...why?

60 mage - epic - AoN - planar gear

There is currently only a fresh gmail associated with the account (you can have it) looking for serious offers, something in the 300ish range. 285 might take it otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

dropping price to 250$ and selling aon seperately, pm if interested

Krono (looking to build feedback)

Have 25 krono, looking to offload 5 at time minimum, would prefer seperate transactions to build feedback

5 krono is 40$ from me, PM me

Re: White Dragonscale Cloak

Pending purchase on this will update if i get it.

You paid someone with 1 feedback, no verification (his one feedback presumably from selling one or two krono to look legitimate) before getting the item?

Hope he comes through for you. Seen too many of these scams :(

You paid someone with 1 feedback, no verification (his one feedback presumably from selling one or two krono to look legitimate) before getting the item?

Hope he comes through for you. Seen too many of these scams :(

I bought the AoN from him yesterday. His one feedback is mine. He sent it up front.

So far radio silence on this deal for the past 2 hours. I mean if he really sent me a AoN up front to then work me over on 30 bucks the next day who knows. I will update if i hear back.

I bought the AoN from him yesterday. His one feedback is mine. He sent it up front.

So far radio silence on this deal for the past 2 hours. I mean if he really sent me a AoN up front to then work me over on 30 bucks the next day who knows. I will update if i hear back.

Gotcha. Well, good to know he came through on the AON at least. Guess he could have just been using it to get a feedback, but doesnt seem worth it to bother over $35. Oh well, yeah, please let us know if he comes through.

Guy is currently a no show on a $30 purchase after about 10 hours.

Update 24 hours now, after responding almost instantly yesterday zero communication.

It appears i had been had for $30 bucks.

Hopefully it saved someone from losing a lot more.

Last edited:

Yeah I offered to buy some Krono from this guy to help build his reputation. 5 for 40 was his offer that I accepted. He wanted the money upfront despite my solid reputation and being verified. He claimed to have been ripped off for 20 krono by someone with more reputation than me. Obviously a scammer from a mile away.

WTS 15 krono

right now, i will go first if you are verified + feedback (INSTANT PARCEL GUARANTEED)

45$ for 5 - 80$ for 10 115$ for 15 krono

again I WILL GO FIRST IF YOU'RE VERIFIED + FEEDBACK

Re: 60 - Mage - Epic - Planar gear

Yes sorry was gone all yesterday.

After no communication for 2 days he did come through and it was a good deal for what i bought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back