• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for BasementDwellerExtraordinaire: Posting information elsewhere (1 Viewer)

Crovsar

Stay Awhile & Listen
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
User: BasementDwellerExtraordinaire
Infraction: Posting information elsewhere

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
BasementDwellerExtraordinaire said:
I'm just writing because I was informed that you sold a cleric account with a toon by the name of XXXXXXXXXX to Seikko, he in turn sold it to me and it was shortly banned thereafter. I find now that it has been reclaimed via email as well. I'm turning over all my pm's and and info to the gms of project 1999 to make sure any other accounts associated with that one are banned as well.

This guy is an idiot.

Original Post:
I'm looking to pick up a 46+ tank. Must have EQEMU access, no SMS set, and it MUST come with access to the email account on the EQEMU account. I will not even consider an account that does not come with email access. Don't care if stripped or geared but prefer an account with no previous RMT. PM me with details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back