• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Free Plat (1 Viewer)

cmbtvet

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a heroic slot available you can get all the plat you want/need by creating a random heroic toon, put the 15k plat in shared bank, delete toon, repeat. I have done this for a couple 100k plat with no issues. I would generally go and kill 1 mob with the new toon so it didn't look suspicious.

Redcent if you like.

I think that was working back when the heroics were free. I very seriously doubt it works now as you have to pay for each heroic. To my knowledge, you don't get one back if you delete a current one.

you dont lose paid for heroic characters, only the free ones created at introduction.

If you buy an heroic character you can delete him and remake another as often as you like, however you dont get the plat except on first creation.

nope, just bought a heroic, put his plat in the shared, killed 3 or 4 mobs then logged and deleted him, made a new 85 heroic as it gives you back the ability to make a new one and it starts with ZERO plat and no Bale Marks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back