• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Free Plat (1 Viewer)

cmbtvet

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a heroic slot available you can get all the plat you want/need by creating a random heroic toon, put the 15k plat in shared bank, delete toon, repeat. I have done this for a couple 100k plat with no issues. I would generally go and kill 1 mob with the new toon so it didn't look suspicious.

Redcent if you like.

Redbot

Radbot
Staff member
Rating - 92.3%
23   2   1
Can anyone confirm this working? Don't want to delete my heroic character.

dulak

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think that was working back when the heroics were free. I very seriously doubt it works now as you have to pay for each heroic. To my knowledge, you don't get one back if you delete a current one.

Chanticleer

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I can verify that this does not work , I deleted my 91 heroic zerker and it is gone

Abyss

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Bah lol, I was about to jump in joy

scotsbiker

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
you dont lose paid for heroic characters, only the free ones created at introduction.

If you buy an heroic character you can delete him and remake another as often as you like, however you dont get the plat except on first creation.

eqgeek

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Right, it only works for PAID heroics.

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
nope, just bought a heroic, put his plat in the shared, killed 3 or 4 mobs then logged and deleted him, made a new 85 heroic as it gives you back the ability to make a new one and it starts with ZERO plat and no Bale Marks....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)