• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 "everyoneishappy" aka "EQP99Goods" (1 Viewer)

Crovsar

Stay Awhile & Listen
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
First, thank you radguide for the helpful information and screenshots you provided.

After doing some investigating I found that user everyoneishappy aka EQP99Goods was selling stolen goods. He also sold at least one account here in conjunction with the stolen goods which was banned because of that.

I decided to look for key items that have been listed here recently. I came across some deleted threads that fit the bill of something that his old account had been accused of stealing from other players in-game.

Example of the main item in question;
selling Donal's BP on project 1999 -BLUE-

You can see in this thread, the account is being accused of stealing the same BP he listed above;
http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/28289-WTS-plat

If you bought something from this turd, you may want to be cautious. If anything ever seems sketchy, back out of the deal. While we can't stop everything, we can try to help reduce the chances.

He has been banned and will no longer be using this site.

Re: "everyoneishappy" aka "EQP99Goods"

Gah I bought from him! who was the guy who person it got stolen from?

- - - Updated - - -

High chance I will get banned now that they are investigating him?

Re: "everyoneishappy" aka "EQP99Goods"

High chance I will get banned now that they are investigating him?

It really all depends on how he funneled the things he sold. There's always a risk, and most would say it's much higher on P99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back