• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

EQmac Items (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenz

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Selling a variety of EQ mac items , mid to high end stuff ranging from 5 - 30$ per item! PM me fore details

Hi there!

I just peeked at your thread replies and noticed you have yet to sign here.

If you could read over that first post and sign that would be amazing.

Thanks,

RQ

Some new stock is available , a few of the new items included:

Flayed barbarian skin leggings, white dragonscale cloak, Boots of the storm , Cloak of flames, Fungus patch vest , Spiked seahorse hide belt , Mask of Tinkering , Tolan's/cobalt/jaundiced/ blood ember BP's , earthshaker , Choker of the wretched , ring of lightning , wand of the war wizard , idol of the underking , Boots of flowing slime, Jungle spider fur cap , Zlandicar Talisman (ST key), Glittering ring of judgement x 2 , Crystallized Acid Pauldrons , Ironmail gauntlets , elbow spiked armplates, and more!!

Available to meet anytime!

Bump! still have many things available and can obtain most items if i don't have it, get your christmas shopping done early this year and twink out your friends and family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back