• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Oakwynd consumer disputes (1 Viewer)

No wonder China wants to attack Taiwan,When expressing this sentence, are you Chinese or Singaporean??

Attachments

• 難怪中國.PNG
    難怪中國.PNG
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
People with nationality disputes are starting to stir up disputes. If you are in mainland China, I respect you. But you are a Chinese in Singapore advocating war? Attack Taiwan. Do you dare to buy from such a businessman?
Who being Racist first? When you talk about it is okay? When people talk about it, you feel offended. Bro, this world is fair.
Let me tell you, what matter is the race in Everquest. Not the race in reality.

In the screenshot you show above, there are no words related to racist. You are the one keep saying im Singaporean not China etc...
Saying you don't respect such country etc...
Saying I pick war on you using country etc..

Who being Racist first? When you talk about it is okay? When people talk about it, you feel offended. Bro, this world is fair.
Let me tell you, what matter is the race in Everquest. Not the race in reality.
You claim to attack Taiwan, but you claim that you are Chinese in Singapore, and you live in Singapore. What puzzles me is that we don’t have business disputes. Is there any connection with the war or the attack?

Dude these scripts nowadays are pretty awesome not gonna lie.

Paypal putting money on hold is not the fault of the seller, and sometimes not even the fault of the buyer.

Buyer can cancel payment at any time though.

Wait til its cleared, or hit the "cancel transaction" button Chao

Paypal putting money on hold is not the fault of the seller, and sometimes not even the fault of the buyer.

Thanks a lot. 🙏

First screenshot I told you I'm a Chinese too.
How would I dislike Chinese?
Second screenshot I told you, I not being racist, I just mentioned Chinese as everyone that speak mandarin. That's all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-230248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-230248_Chrome.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20231203-230312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-230312_Chrome.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 5

Can you tell me where? My transaction does not cancel the payment at all

Funds are safe, but I didn’t receive krono, but I paid?
I alr told you ,you didn't paid! ( I didn't get the money )
The one that holding your money is PayPal, not me.
Is the PayPal system who need time to solve it out, not me.
You can cancel transaction, or wait for the refund. You can even wait 24 hrs and we continue the deal.
But you keep accusing me from taking your money when I don't own any.

Its just a 1 day thing, but you make it hard.

When money is on hold:

It is owned by the buyer. They can cancel at any given time.

The seller does NOT have the money.

Paypal will impose this on risky transactions, or on people who seem risky on their end.

No one has control on that but Paypal.

Moeny becomes the sellers once the hold is removed and the money is transferred (Received).

When you buy something, the person receives money, then provides you the goods.

When money is on hold:

It is owned by the buyer. They can cancel at any given time.

The seller does NOT have the money.

Paypal will impose this on risky transactions, or on people who seem risky on their end.

No one has control on that but Paypal.

Moeny becomes the sellers once the hold is removed and the money is transferred (Received).

When you buy something, the person receives money, then provides you the goods.
Its a very clear explanation🙏

Paypal and holds suck. Pretty much everyone gets screwed when they do it. Buyer is out of the money (since on hold) and I suspect it has changed from the buyer being able to cancel the transaction (and in turn get the money to spend on another seller) and has changed how it is done.

Chao is locked out of their money.
Richman is locked out receiving money.

As no money has yet changed hands, the deal isn't complete. I think the main confusion stems from the HOLD, and that both should remove their neg feedbacks. Wait a day or two for Paypal to get off their asses and finish the hold :(

Paypal and holds suck. Pretty much everyone gets screwed when they do it. Buyer is out of the money (since on hold) and I suspect it has changed from the buyer being able to cancel the transaction (and in turn get the money to spend on another seller) and has changed how it is done.

Chao is locked out of their money.
Richman is locked out receiving money.

As no money has yet changed hands, the deal isn't complete. I think the main confusion stems from the HOLD, and that both should remove their neg feedbacks. Wait a day or two for Paypal to get off their asses and finish the hold :(
It should be ended this way. I always hope to either wait for the money on hold to approve and continue the deal. Or just cancel the transaction. But in a peaceful way.
Things just turn out to be like that. 😐

@Chao if the money is on hold it’s your funds on hold until PayPal releases it to the seller. This unfortunately happens now and then and has happened to me on a few occasions. Luckily for me I’m verified with a decent amount of reviews and a good reputation so sellers were comfortable releasing the product prior to fundrelease. However, you’re an unverified account with no history so to be honest if I was the seller I would make you wait for the funds to be released also because at the moment your word/reputation holds no weight. I’m sure if you’re just patient and wait for PayPal to do their thing the seller would be happy to either refund or provide the krono… if you weren’t being a dick about it at least. Hard to get what you want when you’re kicking and screaming like a child.

@Chao if the money is on hold it’s your funds on hold until PayPal releases it to the seller. This unfortunately happens now and then and has happened to me on a few occasions. Luckily for me I’m verified with a decent amount of reviews and a good reputation so sellers were comfortable releasing the product prior to fundrelease. However, you’re an unverified account with no history so to be honest if I was the seller I would make you wait for the funds to be released also because at the moment your word/reputation holds no weight. I’m sure if you’re just patient and wait for PayPal to do their thing the seller would be happy to either refund or provide the krono… if you weren’t being a dick about it at least. Hard to get what you want when you’re kicking and screaming like a child.
Yes. A lot better if either refund or provide krono more than making a big fuss here. Thank you for standing out🙏🏻

Last edited:
if the money is on hold from PayPal the seller should hold the krono until the money is completed because PayPal thinks that there's a chance there will be a chargeback from the buyer. please do not bring race or what country someone is from into deals we do not care about race or religion or your nationality. If you can't do that then you need to find a new place to make deals.

果 PayPal 暂停付款,则卖方应保留克朗,直至付款完成,因为 PayPal 认为买家有可能会退款。请不要将种族或某人来自哪个国家纳入交易中,我们不关心种族、宗教或您的国籍。如果你做不到,那么你需要寻找一个新的地方来进行交易。
Rúguǒ PayPal zàntíng fùkuǎn, zé màifāng yīng bǎoliú kèlǎng, zhízhì fùkuǎn wánchéng, yīnwèi PayPal rènwéi mǎi jiā yǒu kěnéng huì tuì kuǎn. Qǐng bùyào jiāng zhǒngzú huò mǒu rén láizì nǎge guójiā nàrù jiāoyì zhōng, wǒmen bù guānxīn zhǒngzú, zōngjiào huò nín de guójí. Rúguǒ nǐ zuò bù dào, nàme nǐ xūyào xúnzhǎo yīgè xīn dì dìfāng lái jìnxíng jiāoyì.

if the money is on hold from PayPal the seller should hold the krono until the money is completed because PayPal thinks that there's a chance there will be a chargeback from the buyer. please do not bring race or what country someone is from into deals we do not care about race or religion or your nationality. If you can't do that then you need to find a new place to make deals.

果 PayPal 暂停付款,则卖方应保留克朗,直至付款完成,因为 PayPal 认为买家有可能会退款。请不要将种族或某人来自哪个国家纳入交易中,我们不关心种族、宗教或您的国籍。如果你做不到,那么你需要寻找一个新的地方来进行交易。
Rúguǒ PayPal zàntíng fùkuǎn, zé màifāng yīng bǎoliú kèlǎng, zhízhì fùkuǎn wánchéng, yīnwèi PayPal rènwéi mǎi jiā yǒu kěnéng huì tuì kuǎn. Qǐng bùyào jiāng zhǒngzú huò mǒu rén láizì nǎge guójiā nàrù jiāoyì zhōng, wǒmen bù guānxīn zhǒngzú, zōngjiào huò nín de guójí. Rúguǒ nǐ zuò bù dào, nàme nǐ xūyào xúnzhǎo yīgè xīn dì dìfāng lái jìnxíng jiāoyì.
Thank you so much! As a part of Everquest ,Ec tunnel staff member. Appreciated 💞

Last edited:
I alr told you ,you didn't paid! ( I didn't get the money )
The one that holding your money is PayPal, not me.
Is the PayPal system who need time to solve it out, not me.
You can cancel transaction, or wait for the refund. You can even wait 24 hrs and we continue the deal.
But you keep accusing me from taking your money when I don't own any.
Yes, PayPal alr refund to you. Hope u can understand how it works in future. Since u are a unverified new user with low review.
Big amount of money involved will be troublesome. Hope u can be easier to deal with this next time.
Good luck👍🏻

Last edited:
IMO seller can wait until the payment clears. Its always the buyer's risk in every transaction that's why there is verified accounts and feedbacks to minimize that risk.
That's exactly right. The seller cannot deliver currency while a transaction is still in progress, expecting them to do so is not reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back