• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Oakwynd consumer disputes (1 Viewer)

Chao

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Username(s) of the accused
Richman
i pay to Richman UTD$278 for buying Krono*30, and i pay for she $278,she say funds is on hold,so do not pay for me Krono*30,I told him that I had already paid, and it was said that Paypal would keep the first payment for 24 hours, but he refused to pay me for this reason.

Attachments

• messeng 1.jpg
    messeng 1.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 5
  • messeng 2.png
    messeng 2.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 5
  • messeng 3.png
    messeng 3.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 5
  • messeng 4.png
    messeng 4.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 6
  • messeng 5.png
    messeng 5.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 5
  • messeng 6.png
    messeng 6.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 5
  • messeng 7.jpg
    messeng 7.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 5
  • messeng 8.png
    messeng 8.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 4
  • pay for 1.jpg
    pay for 1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 5
We are having business on a game website. I've the stock that he wanted to buy, and he mentioned to transfer the money. But i check the money he transfer is still on hold. I told him, if I give him the stock I cannot get a refund in game. But since the money still on hold in PayPal, he will probably get back soon. Neither I get in a few days nor he refund, he dont have any loss. Just wasting time to solve this, but not a big issues.
I apologized since he is the Buyer. But he insist to give me problem. He type some chinese saying he will ruin my business and make me waste more time in return for not dealing with him. I can show more screenshot on the whole progress if necessary. Please do give me advise on this person

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-170150_PayPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-170150_PayPal.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20231203-204058_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-204058_Chrome.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20231203-205425_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-205425_Chrome.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20231203-205444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-205444_Chrome.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20231203-205515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-205515_Chrome.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20231203-205550_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-205550_Chrome.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 7
show the all dialogue

Attachments

• 0001.PNG
    0001.PNG
    147.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 0010.PNG
    0010.PNG
    153.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 0009.PNG
    0009.PNG
    172.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 0008.PNG
    0008.PNG
    184.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 0007.PNG
    0007.PNG
    177.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 0006.PNG
    0006.PNG
    144.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 0005.PNG
    0005.PNG
    141.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 0004.PNG
    0004.PNG
    161 KB · Views: 4
  • 0003.PNG
    0003.PNG
    134.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 0002.PNG
    0002.PNG
    96.5 KB · Views: 4
I told her as an example, I went to a department store to buy a Hermès bag and paid with a credit card. The clerk would not tell me that the money had not been given to the company, but would let me take the bag away. The third-party payment method is that the payer and The seller uses a third party as an intermediary transaction channel. Paypal's mechanism is controlled 24 hours a day. Why can't I get the goods I bought after I paid? Do I still have to be questioned by the seller? As if I'm defrauding her?

This seller has no idea how the platform he uses controls cash flow and the responsibilities he should bear, so he just rationalizes these unreasonable problems?wtf?

Actually is very simple. If the buyer and the seller both side was insecure. Just have to stop the deal.

I told you I cannot continue doing this deal, since your money is on hold ( at your side ). You got guaranteed on Paypal since they helped u to hold your money.
But once I transfer the Krono ,which is not a small amount. It was 30 Krono! Who give me guaranteed?

I apologized. Since is a very dangerous and insecure problem. But you insist to start all the drama. Being racist and wanted to ruin my reputation in my business forum.
Tell me, what you loss?

(The story you mentioned above works on reality) because the shop won't scam customers. They see them in person, they know no one can run away. So of course they can afford to give the bag first, even though the credit card got any issues.

You know how many scammers in this world? Can you guaranteed im not scammer? Can I guaranteed you not scammer? Just by typing a few sentences? Without real Law, but real cash involved.

BEST OPTION : STOP THE DEAL~ so why make drama?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-170150_PayPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-170150_PayPal.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 4
Actually is very simple. If the buyer and the seller both side was insecure. Just have to stop the deal.

I told you I cannot continue doing this deal, since your money is on hold ( at your side ). You got guaranteed on Paypal since they helped u to hold your money.
But once I transfer the Krono ,which is not a small amount. It was 30 Krono! Who give me guaranteed?

I apologized. Since is a very dangerous and insecure problem. But you insist to start all the drama. Being racist and wanted to ruin my reputation in my business forum.
Tell me, what you loss?

(The story you mentioned above works on reality) because the shop won't scam customers. They see them in person, they know no one can run away. So of course they can afford to give the bag first, even though the credit card got any issues.

You know how many scammers in this world? Can you guaranteed im not scammer? Can I guaranteed you not scammer? Just by typing a few sentences? Without real Law, but real cash involved.
Please take Krono and sell it in the real world. I feel more and more ridiculous listening to you talk.

Look at the face of this businessman. After taking the money, she has not refunded it. She told her that I will not trade with her. She told me that she will give it to me after 24 hours if there is no problem? I told her clearly that I will not deal with her. Purchased, she has not refunded it yet

So have you refunded your money? So far, you have not refunded your money.
Did you know is not even my money?
Its on hold~
If is my money, why i bother to waste so many time making drama with you.
I can just give you krono already.
Paypal holding your money on your side for 24 hours or more.

it's paypal holding your money, not me , i pay to you,you use the paypay and Ignorance of all the conditions will lead to a poor purchasing experience. Please do not buy krono from this merchant.

it's paypal holding your money, not me , i pay to you,you use the paypay and Ignorance of all the conditions will lead to a poor purchasing experience. Please do not buy krono from this merchant.
Ya. I know it was PayPal holding the money. But like I say, you can refund it anytime. Because ectunnel have nothing to do with PayPal. Your money is safe and good.
But how about my Krono?
Who scamming now?

You are the new account. New PayPal user that need so long time to let them verify.
And I am the one to tell you to STOP!
But you just like a uneducated guy who start all the Verbal Speech.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-215416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-215416_Chrome.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Tomorrow I will call Paypal and ask what I should do if I can't get the item after I paid. What should I do with such a seller? Are you ready to explain it to Paypal?

As if i got your money. Your money is on hold. You can take back in no time. Is not even a case.

>Please don't sell anything to this Buyer Chao.
He is a drama king. Love to give people a hard life. Ruining Everquest and Business

Everyone will feel bad when wasting time.
The buyer cannot get the stock.
The seller cannot get the money.
So I told you, just stop the deal.
Don't have to start drama ,and been sarcastic.
It was easy ,at first~
BUT you choose the hard way.

There is only a coordination center, and there is no refund as you call it. Look how much she likes to talk nonsense.

Attachments

• paypal3.PNG
    paypal3.PNG
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
Have you ever used a credit card? Credit cards cannot be refunded after being swiped. Children's payment is equivalent to payment. If you want to refund after payment, you need a reason and specific matters. If you are not talking nonsense like you, I can cancel the refund directly. It's really ridiculous.

If it's as easy as you say, I can just swipe my credit card to buy everywhere and then start canceling payments, how old are you? Have you ever used it?

Can you read throughly?

I said : The money is on hold
I didn't actually said anything.
Paypal is holding the money.
I told you the money will return to you either way.
If the Holding money released.
In the end, the money still gonna refund back to you right?
I told you there are 2 option. (before we start war)
1) if the on hold money released, I give you the stocks ( since is probably 24 hrs )
2) if the on hold money refund to you, then you just keep it.
Either way, you have no loss. Just have to wait 24 hrs.

Swiping the card is equal to payment. Swiping the card and then refunding it is not in line with commercial consumption behavior and is even illegal. I have confirmed what I want and using the credit card to pay is the establishment of consumption. Tongyan Tongyu, just swipe the card and I will refund the money. How about ridiculous

If it's as easy as you say, I can just swipe my credit card to buy everywhere and then start canceling payments, how old are you? Have you ever used it?
At first, is not even matter.
We can just stop everything and play Everquest.
Why you don't want to stop the deal and said you wasting time? But wasting more time now.

If credits card really so reliable. Scammers won't be so invulnerable until now. How many people get bankruptcy because of their swipe of credit card?
Then let me ask you back ZZZ
Do you know, ec tunnel have a lot of buyer scamming seller too?

It's really funny. I've already told you that there is no refund. The money has already been paid.
👌 okay. Let's see~
If the money is refunded to you
In the end ,the money will be back to you.
I keep saying you are secured.
I'll put screenshot here proofing you getting your money back.
Lets see the final results. Words are nothing, what count is the Results.

Your logic really needs to be strengthened. When Paypal wants a refund, you have to know the reason. Instead of telling her unilaterally that I want a refund, just like I paid now and I have to wait for Paypal to reply to me, it's not like you said Ask me to press a button and the money will come back to me. Please apply for a credit card and start using it. You will know how ignorant you are.

I dont need a credit card to run a business. I need a PayPal to secure me from someone like you.
Let me repeat one last time to you.
I know your English is poor
If the PayPal hold the money. And give to me, I'll still give you stocks afterward.
If the money return to you, then just keep it.
But you keep spamming drama on the whole Everquest. Ruining all the childhood memories.
Making a fuss on something that actually could be solve within 24 hrs.
Talking about reality ( going to a shop and buy a handbag etc )
I told you, PayPal money on hold is very safe and secure for you.
But once I sent Krono to you, who guarantee me?
You cover your eyes and believe what you wanted to believe.
Start all your logic and senses. (which is drama)
And being a Racist, saying Taiwanese is Taiwanese at least on your own country etc...

Inappropriate Content
People with nationality disputes are starting to stir up disputes. If you are in mainland China, I respect you. But you are a Chinese in Singapore advocating war? Attack Taiwan. Do you dare to buy from such a businessman?

My English is not good, but because of this game, I am willing to play in a language that I am not familiar with, but meeting a businessman like you is really a horrible nightmare.

People with nationality disputes are starting to stir up disputes. If you are in mainland China, I respect you. But you are a Chinese in Singapore advocating war? Attack Taiwan. Do you dare to buy from such a businessman?
So you only respect China. You don't respect Singapore.
Means at the very beginning, you already think of us as a minor country with little population.
So why do you even bother to start the conversation?

So you only respect China. You don't respect Singapore.
Means at the very beginning, you already think of us as a minor country with little population.
So why do you even bother to start the conversation?
In the conversation, you discussed that you are Chinese and talked about a lot of nationality issues. Was your position at that time the position of Singapore? Or the position of China? I am so confused. I only know how to play games in peace. You because You are a Singaporean and you are preaching war. When there is a real war, you are in Singapore. This is so ridiculous.

Stop being Racist. People who play Everquest for their whole life. Some 5 years ,some 10 years even me, I played for 20 years.
Thats not a big deal if you are American, Chinese etc...
I met a lot of player from different nationality.
What matter is the race in the game, not the race in reality

In the conversation, you discussed that you are Chinese and talked about a lot of nationality issues. Was your position at that time the position of Singapore? Or the position of China? I am so confused. I only know how to play games in peace. You because You are a Singaporean and you are preaching war. When there is a real war, you are in Singapore. This is so ridiculous.
Stop picking on our country. There's nothing wrong to being a Singaporean.
Can't Singaporean play Everquest?
Why you have to drag Nationality and Reality to game?

Stop being Racist. People who play Everquest for their whole life. Some 5 years ,some 10 years even me, I played for 20 years.
Thats not a big deal if you are American, Chinese etc...
I met a lot of player from different nationality.
What matter is the race in the game, not the race in reality
As a businessman, you should run your business well instead of preaching war. You know that this topic is not good for you, so now you want to change the topic, and this is a businessman like you. It is really bad. Players who want to promote peace Don't buy anything from you

As a businessman, you should run your business well instead of preaching war. You know that this topic is not good for you, so now you want to change the topic, and this is a businessman like you. It is really bad. Players who want to promote peace Don't buy anything from you
This forum you started (you said you want peace)
This topic you started ( you being racist )
What i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back