• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Any word from Redbot? (1 Viewer)

Lol, you all are funny. Redbot is a good dude, and true to his word. I remember I won a Ipod a while back... didn't even realize I won the contest until 8 MONTHS LATER. (My fault for not checking the site...) He still sent it to me, which I think is pretty classy.

As far as the whole site being a graveyard. It is compariable to the populations in game. EQ has like 200 people on at primetime per server. Now I bet your asking... so what who cares about EQ, I play wow and need the leet hacks! My Answer to you is this: Its WoW... So easy a caveman can do it! It would be like cheating while playing Candyland with my 6 year old... not that i've ever cheated at Candyland.

Still waiting on my lewt as well. I'd settle for the loot card for WOW as I don't have any of the pet or mount loot card.

He be bumpin, that's what he be doin'

He bumpin to the east, bumpin to the west, bumpin to the topic that he loves best.

Source: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVnH39UzI8"]YouTube- Strokin' Music Video[/ame]

:eek: the legendary bot does live!

redbot, with your name, i'd expect you'd have a robot to control everything in your life including checking your emails lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back