• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Any word from Redbot? (1 Viewer)

ohsfatty

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just wondering if any of the mods have seen em, I bought something threw the Point Redemption over two months ago.

I know he is barly on here, PMed him twice about it, so now just posting in public :)

Short Answer: Yes. I'll leave it up to him to post any details he sees fit, but prizes and everything will get caught up again soon.

Who's Redbot? I talk to him about every other week. Send me a PM if you need any administrative help.

I called red a couple/few weeks ago, and he was trying to get his cat out of a tree.

Havn't heard or seen or talked or anything to him since.

I'm alive, my apartment/moving situation is a little screwy but things are normalizing. July 3rd I'll be handling overdue prizes

(I can't send a private message)

I'd like to redeem my prizes for winning first and third place in the monthly contests. I can't really remember what the available prizes were, but a possible solution would be a 6 month WoW subscription and a year's subscription to the hacking program WoWinfinity. Please reply back so we can get everything settled.

http://www.ezwowgold.com/ (WoWinfinity)

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting on the prize from my EQ bag dupe exploit a year ago.

PM me with the month you won. If you're missing it, it's a rather large oversight since we're pretty much caught up on the year.

PM me with the month you won. If you're missing it, it's a rather large oversight since we're pretty much caught up on the year.

I'm also from over a year ago. I have links to the months I won, but they are rather useless because they are on the old site. Still I have private messages that show that Jigs21 recognized that I did indeed win first and third place.

lol Decker I am. I'm thinking about starting up again, maybe even programming some bots (if I can force myself to learn a language -.-).

I PMed the admin but I didn't have the link and I don't have access to EQ level 2 as I wasn't in EQ anymore for a while now. I did have the month and year

Redbot created rewards when the site had more traffic to encourage people to sign up and contribute, but now that it is a graveyard I would not be very expectant of rewards, lest you really feel it should come out of bot's pocket. This forum is dead and will be forever unless something drastically changes, but even if it does, I'm sure nobody but the inner circle of site mods has heard from Redbot for months, years even, so please stop wasting your own timing asking for rewards.

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting on the prize from my EQ bag dupe exploit a year ago.

hence the don't hold your breath part. I'm not going to hold knives against them for not awarding as promised. I'd be happy if they sent me code from a US game card (or 2) for WOW.

Redbot created rewards when the site had more traffic to encourage people to sign up and contribute, but now that it is a graveyard I would not be very expectant of rewards, lest you really feel it should come out of bot's pocket. This forum is dead and will be forever unless something drastically changes, but even if it does, I'm sure nobody but the inner circle of site mods has heard from Redbot for months, years even, so please stop wasting your own timing asking for rewards.

It's not like we waited for years to start asking for the rewards. I've been PMing since I won the competitions. Redbot just had an oversight, which is totally understandable, especially seeing as how there was a transition between sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back