• You've discovered EC Tunnel šŸ’µšŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸ¾ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community šŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! šŸ‘‹

Dispute Report Account advertised not close to what was delivered, false advertising (1 Viewer)

WTS Brand New PS5 for $200.
_________________________.
I'll trade you a brand new Xbox w/e is out now, worth $250.
Sure, but the PS5 isn't brand new, and it's actually only a Gameboy Color.
Perfect, let's make this work.

I'm not sure what you can fill into the blanks to actually make this conversation work. Period. Unless there was a large amount of cash to cover the >$50 difference of these two accounts, I don't see anything logical.

Last edited:
Sorry this happened to you.

I tend to ask for raidloot profiles or magelo. Especially raidloot is super easy to setup as the seller. And it avoids any discussion about gear, augs etc.

Hope this deal works out.

My dad set up question 22 years ago and heā€™s no longer around to find out info itā€™s a lost account and thatā€™s why I stated I couldnā€™t provide the answer itā€™s always been mine snice I was a minor however my dad never played it just me so itā€™s actually mine I just didnā€™t set it up u can do / played and see itā€™s been around snice 2001

You don't know your grandma's maiden name? If she's alive just ask her or some of your other family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back