• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 96 mage 1300 aa's. All expansions. j5 merc. 60 dollars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is for a Drakkin Male 96 mage on the Drinal server. I have included a link to a picture that shows his stats ( Click the magnifying glass in the right hand corner twice ) . He also has all Boreal armor and the Black Vertebrae earring which makes your pet a yellow con to you! Has 1293 spent aa's and 28 waiting to be alloted ( 1321 total )

A little over 76,000 plat and the J5 merc ( need to be gold to summon it )

The info needed to secure this account ( account name/pass/ secret answer ) will be given upon 60 dollar payment via paypal gift.I have sold and bought accounts prior but I will be more than happy to use the middle man service for anyone unsure of my integrity.

Also I am not looking for any sort of trade. Thanks for atleast looking!

http://s889.photobucket.com/user/Muegge1/media/EQ000004_zpsc63509e9.png.html

Last edited:
This guys legit, have bought an account from him on Epicnpc. I'd totally buy this but i think ive been beaten to it :)

also... first post in like... years! woop

hah i made an offer on epicnpc site, but its down - although it was slightly less than your asking price. Im a bit skint though now ... 5 days til pay day! :)

best of luck selling it though dude!

yeah I am looking at the mage but I got to wait till I get paid haha...and with who I work for it can take a few days haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back