• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

95 Raid Geared SK, 7715aa, 74530hps/8100ac UNBUFFED... buffs over 100k hps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everything title says. this guy is a god. has 2.0, every good aa max'd . Can tank any t4 group content with ease. Aggro beast. Can solo (without a merc) in T4 VoA zones, in melee not kiting and do it over and over again for xp. Swarming is cake with this guy. Tons of clickies. Transferrable. Anything else you want to know just ask.

Asking $550, you can offer me lower but know that I won't respond/entertain lower offers until after a week or two goes by. Thanks for looking!

I am interested in this account, PM me please. Is there a CC, secret question, or secret pw and answer on the account as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back