• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 90 Berserker. 5 year account with 100k plat. Original owner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muegge

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am selling a Level 90 Ogre Berserker that is on the Drinal server ( has the Maelin title though ). This account has all 20 expansions and is permanent silver since it has a 5 year account time. There is 100k plat on the character for whoever to purchase his combat tomes since all I have done is power leveled him to 90 and to help purchase defiant gear. He does have his Epic 1.0 bagged and has a 2hb from Grounds from grinding. Does have the wood elf clicky and the gate hammer that takes you to The Overthere. Other items in bank and bags for convience ( gate potions / sow potions / invis potions ). Has little over 50 aa's -so there is room to grow .

I am the original owner with the secret question which I will furnish after being GIFTED 100.00 via paypal. I am Paypal verified and I expect the same from whoever is buying and I will deny the payment if it is not GIFTED. I will not accept any trades or any other form of payment. Got questions? Feel free to message me through the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread