• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Suspicious 54 Druid / Scam? (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
eqcoir99
When did the issue occur?
06/10/2018
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/54-druid-well-geared-seb-key.65010/
Value of property in dispute
$325
Hey ECT Team -

I PM'ed the seller in question regarding the purchase of the Druid Account. it took a bit but I did get a response asking if I was available and that the seller would provide the info to me in advance to look at the account. Whle the seller is unverified, I've never had issues in the past with purchases or sales and the fact that he stated he was willing to provide the info up front was good enough. I asked for the paypal info.

He replied a couple of hours later with the info and asked me to notify when I sent the payment so that he could verify and provide me account details. Within a few minutes, I replied that I had sent the payment. The seller remained online for nearly an hour and then went offline. I gave it a few hours as it appears the seller is off and on the site at various times of the day. I then replied that I would be back online in the AM and that the seller should send details ASAP. I logged in this morning and no details for the account have been sent. The seller had not been online since my last message so I again messaged to let the seller know I would be online all day and to send the info ASAP.

Within the last 40 minutes, the seller came back online and has still not replied to my messages despite me replying to his original post and a total of 2 follow up messages post payment. While it has only been 15 hours since the payment was sent, I'd rather just cancel the transaction at this point as no information has been exchanged and the seller has been unresponsive while actually logging in a few times since the money was sent.

Attachments

• ECTDruid1.JPG
    ECTDruid1.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 27
  • ECTDruid2.JPG
    ECTDruid2.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ECTDruid3.JPG
    ECTDruid3.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 19
  • ECTDruid4.JPG
    ECTDruid4.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ECTDruid5.JPG
    ECTDruid5.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 20
Hey Delta,
If there has been no exchange of info from them, then feel free to reclaim the payment and send the seller a PM letting them know you aren't interested.

Yeah I tried looking into it via Paypal however it appears the transaction has already posted and they have already withdrawn the funds. Unfortunately, unless the seller replies or is just incredibly slow or not checking PM's, this might be a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back