• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

54 Druid well geared / seb key (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqcoir99

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Half elf
Class
Druid
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
54 Druid well geared seb keyd fungi staff/ idol of underking/ Djarn ring/ gebs + 8 krono on account $325 obo

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
This account has been sold and a possible scam occurred. Don't use this seller if this message is still here. It will be removed if there is a delivery made on the sellers end.

People should just not buy from unverified people who have only been on the site for less than a month. It is far to risky and there is plenty of sellers who focus their time on ensuring safe transactions for the market.
If they are new, they should be required to be verified. Many of us have spent years building trustworthy feedback for not only our benefit, but so that people can feel comfortable knowing they are doing a safe transaction.

Sorry this has occurred to you Deltasf328 and I hope it gets resolved. In your position, I would not have sent a payment until I got the information being you are a verified member of over 3yrs. Unfortunately I to am bad for trying to see the best in people :(

Thanks Hustlin. I should have known better. Thus far I've been lucky to never have fallen prey to scams as generally speaking, I've stayed clear of those that aren't verified with good feedback. I guess we all learn the hard way at some point... /shrug.

Thanks Hustlin. I should have known better. Thus far I've been lucky to never have fallen prey to scams as generally speaking, I've stayed clear of those that aren't verified with good feedback. I guess we all learn the hard way at some point... /shrug.

As much as people wanna do fnf I never do I always pay the extra 4 bucks for my security as well as there's. Not sure how PayPal can get you a refund it may be possible they are very good in that sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back