• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

1 Set RaF account XP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rytgeous1

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling 1 set (1 recruiter and 1 recruitee) set of Raf Account. Account is empty, and have all info avail for it. Bought it because I wanted to level up couple more toons but im happy with my set I have now and its not being used at all. $200, pm if interested.

To add, now that SoE is going for the Money-Grab and selling Heroics and doing their best to cripple power-leveling, anyone that is serious about getting a couple fresh accounts to ramp up to the 100game, this would be a nice package.

GL on the sale, if I had the extra cash right now I'd probably scoop these up tbh.

RAF linked accounts are unattainable now except for buying accounts that are linked. This is probably a worthy price. We're talking 100-300% xp bonus depending on situation, always on... on both accounts.

Aye, I just wanted to clarify the 'recruiter' didn't have anything on it either as the post was a little unclear. I understand how awesome the RAF account linking is, hence the nerf to RAF :)

Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back