EC Tunnel uses ElasticSearch's simple query syntax.
- + signifies AND operation
- | signifies OR operation
- - negates a single token
- " wraps a number of tokens to signify a phrase for searching
- * at the end of a term signifies a prefix query
- ( and ) signify precedence
- ~N after a word signifies edit distance (fuzziness)
- ~N after a phrase signifies slop amount
In order to search for any of these special characters, they will need to be escaped with \
If you have any questions, please ask Redbot.