• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Tech Software Zelle (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Has anyone tried Zelle for payments? It is supposed to not be able to be charged back as long as both people are registered. It is also supposed to be approved by banks for instant transfers. I found the option in the banking app for my account and looked into it further. Just curious if anyone has used it as both Paypal and Venmo can be scammed.

Thanks for the info. Trying to get away from paypal tbh. As a whole I dislike the company. Also, it seems like they become less vendor friendly with every policy change.

I use it all the time at work when splitting the bill at work. I don’t think I’ve met someone that has a real bank account that can not use the service.

I may start offering it, because, at least according to what they are printing, as long as you and the person sending money have accounts, it is not reversible.

Thanks for both of your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back