• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT SWTOR Account (50 Operative) for EQ Account or FV plat. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijohnl

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to trade my SWToR account for plat on FV or an account.

50 operative with a bunch of champion gear. Maxed biochem. He's on The Fatman server.

I'll trade for 3 million plat on FV or a VoA enabled account (preferably with a 80+ character).

PM offers.

Thanks!

Last edited:
3 Million Plat = $300 dollars
VoA enabled Account = ~$100 dollars with an 80 something toon
Lvl 50 SWTOR Account = $70 dollars or less (About 120 account offers right now on playerauctions.com)

Does anyone else find it funny that maxed SWTOR account are worth less than an EQ account? lol. Anyone want a ~30 Jedi Sentinel? Also have a bunch of lvl 10 alts on the account as well. Only $30 bucks ;)

3 Million Plat = $300 dollars
VoA enabled Account = ~$100 dollars with an 80 something toon
Lvl 50 SWTOR Account = $70 dollars or less (About 120 account offers right now on playerauctions.com)

Does anyone else find it funny that maxed SWTOR account are worth less than an EQ account? lol. Anyone want a ~30 Jedi Sentinel? Also have a bunch of lvl 10 alts on the account as well. Only $30 bucks ;)

Sorry, but plat on FV can be had for ~$20 per million. FV is not the same economy as regular servers. VoA can be had for $20 with double station cash.

I'm just trying to get something out of the SWTOR account. I'm hoping to find someone who has some spare plat laying aroudn that wants to give it a go. I think what I'm looking for is pretty reasonable.

I'm certainly open to any offers.

Last edited:
hehe no doubt, I'd take pretty much anything for my SWTOR account as well. Its a fun game to play through once, just not much endgame or replay factor.

Playerauctions still has FV plat at $9 dollars per 100k, so I think your wrong on the plat aspect of FV. Its less than blue servers, but not by that much.

hehe no doubt, I'd take pretty much anything for my SWTOR account as well. Its a fun game to play through once, just not much endgame or replay factor.

Playerauctions still has FV plat at $9 dollars per 100k, so I think your wrong on the plat aspect of FV. Its less than blue servers, but not by that much.

You can get 5 million on player auctions for $130....

Ahhh nice, didn't realize it scaled so much. FV Plat for 100k is 9 dollars but for a million its 28 dollars. Lol, dang now that is awesome.

Drinal plat was still like 100 dollars for 100k so blue servers are considerably higher than FV. Thanks for educating me ;)

Its not a bad game per say, just very one dimensional. Its worth a play through, and not a bad RPG game, however it makes for a horrible MMORPG. I imagine Bioware will try something drastic coming up when the subs drop off a lot more, but doubt it will have any staying power. Legacy update upset my friend that still plays, because he didn't want to quest grind through all of the same content again, so he quit too lol.

**crickets**

Even with that stellar price at $30 bucks (cheaper than retail box price), you have to find someone that hasn't played SWTOR and would buy the account. Sadly, I think all the people that wanted to play it, already bought it, and all the others that waited, see all the negative and won't ever buy it.

For a new player with a max lvl char its a pretty good deal, because you can start a new character and get tons of legacy crap unlocked. Just a matter of finding that new player ;)

Its not a bad game per say, just very one dimensional. Its worth a play through, and not a bad RPG game, however it makes for a horrible MMORPG. I imagine Bioware will try something drastic coming up when the subs drop off a lot more, but doubt it will have any staying power. Legacy update upset my friend that still plays, because he didn't want to quest grind through all of the same content again, so he quit too lol.

It was totally worth playing thru one time. Tried all the other classes. Can't shake the feeling that once u play it once, you've seen it all. Trade skills blow in SWTOR. Replay value is poor, and pvp is only moderately entertaining.

I had more fun with WoW pvp. More easily understandable objectives and reward system.

So. Play it at least once, the story mode is great. Just nothing to do when u hit 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back