• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT my 85 Ranger for 50+ on Fippy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Wanna trade a 85 Ranger on FV server (75 wiz alt with a couple hundred aa) in T5 SoD group gear//some SoD raid stuff has t5 merc weapons are Silvery War Axe and Krossmaul... has around 1kaa If you want the ranger but not on FV i can copy off test still, but have to hurry. he will be naked if you want him on a server besides FV

Edit: Will trade for a lvl 40+ as long as the gear for the lvl 40 is worth it. (will also take cash offers on accounts
Also have an account with a 85 war on FV with around 500 aa naked but Heor`Otor the Prismatic Calamity, a fabled pet weap, account also has 82 mage on erollisi server with a few aa poorly geared) and a few other alts

Last edited:
Wanna trade a 85 Ranger on FV server in T5 SoD group gear//some SoD raid stuff has t5 merc weapons are Silvery War Axe and Krossmaul... has around 1kaa If you want the ranger but not on FV i can copy off test still, but have to hurry. he will be naked if you want him on a server besides FV

misvärk sul selle Elisaga on?

I don't understand that language

You have Elisa in your signature. That company is my partner in Estoni and local ISP :) I was asking, what's the thing with Elisa as it is weird for someone to have random small Estonian company name in signature. Well, Elisa is from Finland, but the business name you using is Estonian one.

Not really playing eq anymore, so if anyone is interested id trade one of the accounts for a WoW 80-85Ally char id prefer if ally on Blood Furnace Horde Dragonmaw unless i can transfer it, then i don't care what realm its on whisper me with what you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back