• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Wtt Arx geared Berserker /Acof . Looking for Items on red pp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserkerking

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fully arx geared berserker with few cotf2 pieces left , Fully flagged threw tds , three arx weapons to choose from , Epic 2.0 and epic 2.0 ornament . Haven't played this guy in a bit. Been playing over on red99 lately. I am looking to trade him for Items on Red 99 and or / pp . You can Pm me here or contact me Via Text message 248-245-7717 . Can get you magelo ect or log in game and show. My name is Justin if you text me or call me..

Fully arx geared berserker with few cotf2 pieces left , Fully flagged threw tds , three arx weapons to choose from , Epic 2.0 and epic 2.0 ornament . Haven't played this guy in a bit. Been playing over on red99 lately. I am looking to trade him for Items on Red 99 and or / pp . You can Pm me here or contact me Via Text message 248-245-7717 . Can get you magelo ect or log in game and show. My name is Justin if you text me or call me..

If you set up an eq emu account and linked your phone to your account to retrieve your account information. REMOVE your phone number from this post!!!! Gms from project 1999 use these forums for stings. Be very careful on skype, giving phone numbers and information about yourself.

If you set up an eq emu account and linked your phone to your account to retrieve your account information. REMOVE your phone number from this post!!!! Gms from project 1999 use these forums for stings. Be very careful on skype, giving phone numbers and information about yourself.

I never set up a Eq emu account. So I am Golden . Thank you for looking out )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back