• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT 80NE Druid for high end EQ1 (Druid is high end!, see inside) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I am looking to trade my World of Warcraft EU account for a really high end geared everquest account (Ranger preferred!)

My WoW account is top end geared and has full epic resto and boomking set, and almost full epic feral. The resto gear is 90% best in slot

he also has immortal title, and twilight vanquisher title – and the cream on the cake – Heroic : Glory of the raider completed which means he also has his 310% epic flying mount!

The character has been raiding at the highest end of the new expansion almost since release and is a great character for anyone looking to jump straight into high end raiding

What I’m looking for is an everquest character which is also raiding at the top level, preferably a ranger but most classes considered. Must have full SoD progression done and good raiding gear to a standard suitable for raiding in the end zones – I am open to options, and if I can find someone trustworthy enough and feel comfortable then we can trade

Get in touch on email/msn : [email protected] and we can discuss this further or send me a PM here!

Can find my armory: search for Spunge from Tarren Mill

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back