• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
60
Rating - 100%
369   0   0
POWRERLEVELING on Aradune TLP Server!

log.png
​

If you are looking for Aradune PL service, I am here, you can easily find me.

paplat is my name. If you are lucky enough to see this name elsewhere, I am an honest person with a good reputation.

Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!

Offering level 1 to 60 and custom PL for any race/classes.

---Level 1 to 20 completed in 5 hours = $22
---Level 1 to 33 completed in 7 hours = $49
---Level 1 to 40 completed in 10 hour= $69


You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service, no equipment, provide some spells that can be bought from NPC vendors.

Payment method: payoneer PayPal

Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:
Country:
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund
Last edited:
I am looking at starting a Beastlord once Luclin drops, I feel like you would have a backlog on powerleveling for this class. Can you tell me if this is the case. Thanks.
 
POWRERLEVELING on Aradune TLP Server!

View attachment 19115
​

If you are looking for Aradune PL service, I am here, you can easily find me.

paplat is my name. If you are lucky enough to see this name elsewhere, I am an honest person with a good reputation.

Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!

Offering level 1 to 60 and custom PL for any race/classes.

---Level 1 to 33 completed in 8 hours = $59
---Level 1 to 40 completed in 12 hour= $79


You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service, no equipment, provide some spells that can be bought from NPC vendors.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family and Kronos


Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:
Country:
How much for a cleric taken from 25-50
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top