• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Various Items, Plat, PLs, ect (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I'm currently looking for high class verified clients for Power Leveling services, items, and platinum who have full-time jobs, and are looking for a safe and proven jumpstart. It only takes $10 and 24-48hrs to be verified by one of RedGuides Admins (A small investment for longterm safety). I'm one of the most down to earth people you'll find here, and strive for quality and safety over quantity. If you're looking for a quick, cheap, and risky buy.. then you may need to look for a less personable option.

Now accepting PM inquiries, however, I prefer to talk over text, phone, or Skype (whatever you're more comfortable with) after some initial PM's. If you're not a legitimate buyer or serious about making safe progress then this is not the thread for you. While some of my services may be just a tad more pricey than a few other quick sellers, the value of safety I provide is nearly unmatched.

Current Services:

Power Leveling
Power Level 1-20
Power Level 1-29
Power Level for your already made character
Power level + Platinum/Item(s)

New: Level your character for you: You pick the name, race, class. I gear and level the character to a predetermined level by both parties. This is a good option if you don't have the time to Power Level or you want to guarantee a character has no previous reputation or guild history.

Items/Platinum

Thank you for your consideration in using VirtualWorkshop:eq1 as your Project 1999 Jumpstart service.

Last edited:
This guy is a great seller and a really great guy. He is the most trustworthy seller and provider of PL services I have ever dealt with in my many years of RMT.
This guy is extremely dedicated to his clients and he has the utmost integrity.
You are in great hands with this guy.

I sent you a pm back last Sunday buddy. Just went back through my sent messages.

05-29-2016, 02:02 AM

killerkoala

Poster Child

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Your services

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualWorkshop

Quote Originally Posted by killerkoala

"I was a little confused - are you offering plat as well, or just in addition to the leveling service?"

"Either or but you need to click the Subscription button next to Forum and spend $10 to get verified before any business for one of many safety measures. Look forward to hearing back!"

You replied back "Sorry for the delay, but I decided to bite the bullet!" I didn't understand what that meant. Was expecting you to get verified and contact me once it went through.

Always feel free to resend pms too if you see me on and want to talk, that goes for anybody. You just have to be verified it's one of my policies. Thanks!

Hey KILLERKOALA......either you are a GM from P99, which my "spidey senses " say you probably are. Or you don't read. You are new, non Verified and no feedback. And you want to post a false allegation against one of our top Verified sellers. ??
It looks like this site isn't for you. Even if you got Verified , based on your actions , I would NOT sell to you anyway.

No, it wasn't an allegation. I really don't have the message!

Edit: Now I understand, yeah, I should have replied back once verified (I thought I did, but apparently I did not). And yes, yes I am new...which is why I decided to get verified and go with VirtualWorkshop based on the feedback. Everyone's got to start somewhere.

Send you a PM as well with a few questions. I am in the process of becoming verified now, just waiting for an admin to look through all my information!

Sent a pm, not sure if you tried to contact me on skype but I never got it. I changed my settings to allow those not on my contact list to contact me today.

PL Requirements

You MUST be verified. Do not pm me if you're not verified I am no longer going to respond. (This is due to a high number of unverified members being insincere, unsure, and unsafe). A $10 1yr investment for safety and appreciation in this platform is a gesture that you're looking for a legitimate service, not a fly by night operation. Do your part to put scammers out of business 2016!

You MUST be a serious buyer.

Details required on first PM:

What server are you looking to be PL'd on? Phinigel or P99.
What is your characters race, class, level?
What kind of gear and weapons do you use?
Are you experienced in EQ? If so live/emulated/mixture?
Are you focused when played?
Do you have any possible distractions such as children?
What country and timezone do you live in?

Priority Clients: Have an established Facebook account, be willing to trade cell-phones for texting purposes. If you do not have the ability to do either of these chances are it will be very hard to be booked.

Also if you are outside of the US/Canada you need to be willing to adjust your schedule the same way I do so that you do not have anything else going on that day. I am not able to reschedule PL's with those outside of US/Canada due to an extreme difference in time-zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back