• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS various chars (13 total) on THF (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealrockshocka

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used to raid on THF and would like to sell my chars or, preferably, trade them for platinum on P99.

These accounts will also house various chars on other servers as well, including a 18-man raid on the Grand Creation. I've played on basically every server except P99.

They are all VP/fear flagged, level 70, and possess at least 2.0, as well as their chardok or greater charm. Accounts will also possess various amounts of plat and key flags. Here is a list of their noteable items:

Warrior: Donator shield and weapon, loop of kelethin (uber rare poair drop), 2.5, 1300 aa;
Cleric #1: 2.5, 340 aa;
Cleric #2: 2.5, 80 aa;
Bard #1: 2.5, 130 aa;
Bard #2: 2.5 110 aa;
Shaman: Donator. 150 aa;
Wizard #1: Donator, 280 aa;
Wizard #2: Donator, 110 aa;
Wizard #3: 1.5, 35 aa;
Necromancer: Donator, 150 aa;
Mage: 2.5, 200 aa;
Rogue: 2.5 100 aa;
Ranger: Donator bow, 100 aa;
Paladin: 2.5, 110 aa;
Druid: 2.0, 90 aa;
Enchanter: 2.0, 80aa;

PM if you have questions.

Hi there and welcome to RedGuides... I see your trying to sell - Goodluck with that.

However, before you REALLY get into selling, I need to direct your attention >> here <<.

Please read over that - Thanks!

-RedQueen

Hi there and welcome to RedGuides... I see your trying to sell - Goodluck with that.

However, before you REALLY get into selling, I need to direct your attention >> here <<.

Please read over that - Thanks!

-RedQueen

So what you're saying is, no one is ever going to buy from me because I'm new? Any tips on how to show that I'm not a bastard?

I didnt say anything of the like @therealrockshocka. :).

We have a User Agreement Policy all are required to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back