• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Various 105's - All clean - $50 each or less (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sym

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Selling several standard level 105 f2p accounts on the Vox server. I used them in various groups. They are fully geared for silver account usage. Most I used Krono for a month to get aa's.

Beastlord, Enchanter, Magician, Shadow Knight, Wizard are available. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll give the specifics. Pricing is $50 each or 2 for $90.

I also have a few 105s that have never had a Krono on them. They are $40 each or 2 for $75. These are also fully geared for silver usage.
Druid, Necromancer, Rogue are available of this type.

No secret question is set and I can forward the email account to wherever you want. I play on a VPN so many different ips have been used. These are not my core group and have never had any issues with bans or suspensions. They do not have EoK, only the basic free to play expansions. All are geared with tier 1 group vendor gear from TDS and castaway armor or better.

Selling some of these to get some extra cash for Christmas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back